Tsaritsyn is Trash

kontradikt
51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Just why DICE? Gas grenade spam, impossible flanking, stagnant gameplay. Probably one of the worst maps I have ever seen, even worse than Suez.

Comments

• TankGewehr1917
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope, nowhere near as bad as Galicia. DICE took everything wrong with Golmud and turned it up to eleven.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    897 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nope, nowhere near as bad as Galicia. DICE took everything wrong with Golmud and turned it up to eleven.

Galicia is problematic, but I happened to see something amazing there. Every aircraft, friendly or foe, got ripped to shreds by every LMG user on the map, as they attempted to get that Parabellum assignment finished; I even managed to down one using a Perino! It was glorious to see those damned pilots struggle to even leave their base without coming under fire from hundreds of rounds all at once. Getting sniped at constantly was worth the delicious pilot tears XD. I didn't even care that friendly pilots were getting massacred, as it was refreshing to play on an open map without having to worry about attack planes.
  • Zooboid
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lmao. I might even unlock the Parabellum 1st then given what you say or at least sit back on a hill pop corn in hand watching it unfold.
  • TankGewehr1917
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Galicia is problematic, but I happened to see something amazing there. Every aircraft, friendly or foe, got ripped to shreds by every LMG user on the map, as they attempted to get that Parabellum assignment finished; I even managed to down one using a Perino! It was glorious to see those damned pilots struggle to even leave their base without coming under fire from hundreds of rounds all at once. Getting sniped at constantly was worth the delicious pilot tears XD. I didn't even care that friendly pilots were getting massacred, as it was refreshing to play on an open map without having to worry about attack planes.

Lol. Still never wanna touch that map with a ten foot pole.
  • CS-2107
    568 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What I don't understand about the map is that they had it in the cte for so long and didn't changed a thing, allthough everyone was complaining about the balance on that map.
  • Ice_Queen_NL
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 5
    So far I only like Lupkow pass and Albion for Conquest :( I didn't play Volga River map yet but seen videos of it and it looks like a good map. The other maps are no fun for me, either too small and cluster killing madness or too open and not enough cover for Infantry (atleast not in combination with the new weaponbalance). Tsaritsyn is the worst of all maps in BF1 in my opinion. They really need to look into that map for fixing. More capture points atleast and I've heard that the balance is really bad, always the same teams wins because they cap B first and the other team never gets a chance to cap it because of clusterkilling by nades, nades, nades, nades.... B flag is madness.
  • Getier
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We had this before with suez, now they made the same mistake again. how stupid can people be omg.
  • G-Gnu
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 5
    AzzHatsky wrote: »
    Whiniest and most pathetic generation I have ever witnessed. I have never been witness to such a joke of a collection of human beings in my life.

They paid for it , so it´s fair enough.
    Not like they gave away this DLC , ooooh w8....Revolution.
    Imo they have not made one really fun map yet in this game, so i do not expect so much
  • Fleetwood1987
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 5
    Sakaral89 wrote: »
    Oh the whiners..

It's almost as bad as complaining about the starting screen image from a racist/sexist/h o m o phobic(can't say this word here apparently) point of view...
  • HardAimedKid
    10234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The map is trash for CQ, I actually like the map though
  • Ice_Queen_NL
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So far I only like Lupkow pass and Albion for Conquest :( I don't like the other maps
    Whiniest and most pathetic generation I have ever witnessed. I have never been witness to such a joke of a collection of human beings in my life.

We've all paid for something. If we don't like that something we are allowed to complain. Everyone can give his opinion and opinions can be negative, neutral and positive. If you like the new maps that's your opinion and good for you. When I've paid 60+50 = 110 euros (130 dollar) and I think it's not as good as it could have been I want to express my feeling about it. Don't read this topic if you disagree and don't like critics. I'm giving this feedback to DICE and not to the gamers who play this game.
  • NakedGeezer
    402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How are all of you playing this already? I'm stuck at work and it is still early in my day :(
  • TheGM86
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I take it the discussion here is about walkquest?
  • ANGRYharold
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Galicia is one of the worst maps I've ever played in any game. No hyperbole.
  • ThePunisher_be
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

So if I serve you undercooked meat, would you eat it without further question? If I did a bad paintjob, would you pay me?

A shooter game has its own exigencies: good maps, balance and performance, which are apparently all out of the window in the present DLC.
  • diagoro
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    G-Gnu wrote: »

They paid for it , so it´s fair enough.
    Not like they gave away this DLC , ooooh w8....Revolution.
    Imo they have not made one really fun map yet in this game, so i do not expect so much

Amiens is quality, as for a few others.
  • Gmkillers
    1190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If there was another way into the church so you could shoot at each other from the 2nd story it would be amazing.
  • Noodlesocks
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They still haven't fixed the issue where looking out from inside will blind you so it becomes much easier to attack B than it is to defend it.