No suitable game found

BenPope1997
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Are the servers down in the U.K. or anything. Just when I try to play it won't let me and keeps saying no suitable game

Comments

• hardvibes
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here!! Never happened before. Matchmaking failed even if I'm connected to the servers. I reset my connection, deleted mac address...nothing.
    I'm in Italy
  • LittleBurstow23
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have that but have had no update so that maybe why we have the message come up
  • BenPope1997
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have not had any updates. How do I get that
  • hardvibes
    i have that but have had no update so that maybe why we have the message come up
    My game is updated because I see the new battlepack and medal followed icons in the home screen.

• LittleBurstow23
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i don't know i am still wait on my update so not show up in the updates page on xbox
  • MetalMikkel
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had the same issue. Tried full Xbox restart and no different.

Just switched from wired to wireless network which prompted an update and appears to be working.
  • claspingpooter
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had the same issue. Tried full Xbox restart and no different.

Just switched from wired to wireless network which prompted an update and appears to be working.
    How big was your update I just had a small one that changed the start screen all the guns and maps were listed before that update
    Still nothing works
  • LittleBurstow23
    OK I Just had i UI update on the game
  • MetalMikkel
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, spoke to soon. I got a fleeting glance at the servers and now there are none again.
  • 602parker
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK I Just had i UI update on the game
    Same here. Mine now says connecting.
  • LittleBurstow23
    On the home screen in BF1 do you see a section for battlepack progress and medal tracking?
  • MCFreakReturns
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thats been happening for about an hour. Its like the server keeps crashing or something. It literally works for about 10 seconds it seems
  • Enfield1907
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I've had that, UI update and all menu additions in game, there was apparently 31 servers on Galicia, but still getting "Matchmaking Failed", also are none of the new guns in the fortnight premium early access?

UPDATE: I've now got a 10 GB update installing, hopefully that will fix everything!
  • PANTINVADER
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Watching some dude on twitch playing on a us server but it won't show us servers when I search.interesting...
  • hardvibes
    Oh wait. I thought my game was already updated because of the new UI. Just checked and now I'm downloading manually the 10,10 GB patch. Geez... Why wasn't I prompted to install it before entering BF1?
  • MetalMikkel
    I think we all got the UI update automatically but not the game update. Going into manage game let's you update manually. The slow process has begun for me...
  • Gavdon77
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here in Ireland done a short update but can't access any server to play , no other updates available on update screen. Anyone get any answers yet or get playing In The Name Of The Tsar?
  • bubble1209
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As with everyone else i too cannot find a game. i do not think it merely coincedence that the same day you release the new dlc that all games that are found are a part of premium pass. i have therefore came to the conclusion you as a company are trying to manipulate people into buying premium! if im wrong im still yet to see any proof of that
  • glen77777777
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it's the same for me here in the US. No severs.
  • BennyBrens
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same thing in canada , small update but the background still shows the first dlc maps and zero results for all servers. The big update still hasnt appeared.