little tip for shooting down 2 planes w/LMG

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
obviously you wanna use the MG15 (any variant), and of course ,as mentioned in other threads monte grappa is probably the best map given planes have limited room to manuever. but i got both of mine in one game on sinai camping the G flag , i've noticed damaged planes often have a tendancy to fly out there because it's out of the way and often has little action going on. plus there are 2 AA guns out there if you need a little extra help . i suggest team up with some friends to watch your back , because enemy vehicles and snipers will run out there for cheap kill or two.

Comments

• Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    *ToS Violation removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • huricanechuck
    oh, and one other thing , since the 2nd part requires 20 mortor kills , and the perino LW requires 40 MG15 LW kills and 10 resuplies, just run MG15 LW ,ammo, and air burst mortor , after you take care of the planes you could get most or all of the other 3 in one game.
  • huricanechuck
    edited September 2017
    *ToS Violation removed*
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I already have the Low Weight version. Easy requirments. Weapon is a beast!!
  • huricanechuck
    Motafied wrote: »
    I already have the Low Weight version. Easy requirments. Weapon is a beast!!
    i fell in love with it in the CTE , at close to medium range it make a fishnet out of most , i can't wait to throw this in the face of some 100 star noobriegal tryhard.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try to catch bombers as they turn for another run, they often slow to a crawl and the MG15 can do some heavy damage. Thats how I got my two. Wait for the right moment.

Lol joke. Just shoot every **** plane you see and hope for the best -_-
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Use the Perino, far better for it than the MG15. Did it in the same round I unlocked it by camping D on Sinai.
  • robmcewen
    3003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    *ToS Violation removed*
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    robmcewen wrote: »
    *ToS Violation removed*
    Technically, that's boosting.
  • robmcewen
    3003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    robmcewen wrote: »
    *ToS Violation removed*
    Technically, that's boosting.

Boosting is bad, you shouldn't do boosting mmkay

It's was the fact that the battlefield 1 anti cheat soft wear cant pick up on flying guns and one shot though wall kills with LMG'S on the P.C but will ban you for shooting your friend on the X BOX that made me laugh.
  • xFEARtheSHIELDx
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get a friend to hop on an AA gun, and have him stop shooting when it's disabled. Finish it off with MG-15. My wife got her two planes in about thirty seconds like this!
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    *ToS Violation removed*
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12834 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I recommend you guys do not violate ToS by boosting for the unlocks.

Not only will encouraging others to violate the EA Terms Of Service result in a suspension from the Forum, But if you are found to be doing so, You risk your game account being suspended for 1 week and ALL of your stats being reset back to a firm solid 0.

Unlock them legitimately or you may find yourself making a salty thread on the Forum in the future.

This discussion has been closed.