This Week in Battlefield V

aaahhh!!! got my glorious MG14 ....

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i got my last 4 mortor kills on (of all maps) argonne , usually the worst map for mortors , although there are a couple of sweet spots.but ,started out with my trusty ol' lewis gun was doing somewhat ok. but kept getting murdered by the same guy running an automatico like 3 straight times, right before his 3rd straight time killing me , i unlocked the parabellum. and ended the match(as luck would have it) with 4 straight kills over mr.automatico. can't wait 'til this weekend so i can start chewing up some noobriegals.

Comments

• st00gah
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah thats great but if the weapon is that good then what's the difference if someone is using automatico/noobriegel or the new mg14? Just another OP cq weapon. It won't be long to see people on the chat screaming "mg14 noob" just like with hellriegel, automatico and a10 hunter.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is just so satisfying to use. The only I can relate to it in previous battlefield games was the pre patch USAS-12 frag in BF3.

The Parabellum LW is an absolute monster! It is like holding a minigun in GTA.
  • huricanechuck
    st00gah wrote: »
    Yeah thats great but if the weapon is that good then what's the difference if someone is using automatico/noobriegel or the new mg14? Just another OP cq weapon. It won't be long to see people on the chat screaming "mg14 noob" just like with hellriegel, automatico and a10 hunter.

let them scream and cry all they want . it's about time support had more than one gun(BAR) to compete with assaults. or 2 if you count the madsen.
  • huricanechuck
    however , unlike the hellriegal , the MG14 does have it's shortcomings that people will have learn to work around.
  • shadowlord200
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tbh, it depends what sort of player you are, but I find the MG14, very hard to aim and control because it's that fast while shooting and recoil... man. I only got the suppressive one. Which am still happy with.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've had it unlocked for 2 days and not used it, want to get all the assignments done first, i am looking forward to giving it a test run though.
  • shadowlord200
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    I've had it unlocked for 2 days and not used it, want to get all the assignments done first, i am looking forward to giving it a test run though.

Use that MG14 now. the Tsar demands yus? ;)
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't tell anyone !!!!! Listen DICE it's awful and needs a buff
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • huricanechuck
    Tbh, it depends what sort of player you are, but I find the MG14, very hard to aim and control because it's that fast while shooting and recoil... man. I only got the suppressive one. Which am still happy with.

you''l get used to the recoil ,once you learn to control it. but anything past mid range , abuse the bi-pod.
  • shadowlord200

you''l get used to the recoil ,once you learn to control it. but anything past mid range , abuse the bi-pod.

Yeah I can control it now lol.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah I can control it now lol.

First time I used it hated it, last night loved using it.
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    Those mortar kills were so annoying.
  • Gmkillers
    The Hellreigel is probably better too as the MG14 kicks like a rampaging horse it's only really useful at less than 30m unless you use the bipod.
  • shadowlord200
    JUST GOT ME FIRST PLANE DOWN, WOOHOO...