Unlock Challenges Glitched?

Claypole1
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ok, so I wanted to unlock the MG14 Parabellum Suppressive, and started with the Airburst Mortar. I got a kill, but it didn't appear to register. I then switched to taking out the aircraft with an LMG, which I achieved and it registers as achieved.

I've now switched back to the mortar challenge, got a kill, but again, it's not registering. What's going on here?

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Probably glitched like the healing hands appears to be glitched (also the healing hands does not have the 0/10 next to it--does airburst?)
    healing hands bugged
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Probably glitched like the healing hands appears to be glitched (also the healing hands does not have the 0/10 next to it--does airburst?)
    healing hands bugged
    It now shows 1/20 even though I've got about 3 kills.

Perhaps it's just slow to show...

• mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Assist as kills don't count. Has to be all you. I unlocked yesterday.
  • Claypole1
    Ah, ok, cheers!

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Not true for cross-bow. 2 of mine were from "Assist Counts as kill"
    Just played medic on Argonne forest and revived 8 people and none of it showed up.. also made the highlights with 68 heals, and none of that showed up at all. Everything is still 0/
    The only thing I have medic-wise is multi-kill 1/1 (and I wasn't even playing medic yesterday when I got that one)
    Something is broken.
  • Morphiuz30
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks like a lot is bugged atm. I just went for the healer perks. Needed to revive 4 diff. players and 10 in a round. Healed 24 and I was still missing 4 and 10 after map was done.