The petition for a Royal battle for battlefield 1! will make the game great again!

WormRuss
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 2017
I marvel at the success playerunknown''s battlegrounds. The game is raw and not optimized for slow shooting , but still play it extremely interesting! And when you stay in the circle where left 10 people, your heart is beating so hard, like you're experiencing this moment in the game and in reality!

I think many of you have already thought about this, including well-known personalities on youtube, to do battle roayle gamemode for battlefield 1!

This will give a huge increase in players on all platforms, and 10 million players battlegrounds , definitely try a new mode in battlefiend 1! This Supplement is buy fans of both games, and you know why!

From the point of marketing , at the moment it's incredibly profitable now such agiotage around of the genre battle royale . With mechanics , graphics , beauty and pace of firefights battlefield 1 , this is just through the roof!
And it's not a blueprint playerunknown''s battlegrounds . There is an alternative style of first world war, with atmospheric weapons of the time , and not all the already boring soulless modernity!

I believe if we fans battlefield 1 rallied that EA and DICE will hear us. And will look good for us , and super profitable dlc for them!

What do you think about this friends? Will try to make our favorite game even more popular?

Write why you are for or against in this format >>
>>

I for because >

I am against because >

Comments

• Teh_Next
    1860 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Petitions are not allowed.
    Make it a 'request' :wink:
  • WormRuss
    reserved
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think if people want to play battle royal style game modes they should go play games made to be that.
  • WormRuss
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    I think if people want to play battle royal style game modes they should go play games made to be that.

I don't know guys. I was expecting to see approval. With the resources of the company, to be done to test a simple gamemode , with any standard map + scatter loot , not very costly. But you would immediately understand whether it is people ( need :D ) at Least write why you support this idea , and if no write why
  • Klaus_Quarter
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Go home Worm you are drunk... Leave BF as it is, I would prefer that DICE make a new episode based on the BF3 game mechanics.

Play PUBGS if you want to play a battle royal or try Escape From Tarkov it's a kill on sight game right now (maybe not in the future) with crazy gun customizations. There is Hunt:Showdown too if you like the 1900's ambiance.

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]
  • bran1986
    5180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Go play PUBG, there are plenty of people and bots to play with.
  • WormRuss
    WormRuss wrote: »

I don't know guys. I was expecting to see approval. With the resources of the company, to be done to test a simple gamemode , with any standard map + scatter loot , not very costly. But you would immediately understand whether it is people ( need :D ) at Least write why you support this idea , and if no write why

I don't support it because the game is almost a year into its cycle and I'd rather see them polish what's left to polish than make game modes like supply drop and battle royal.
    Go home Worm you are drunk... Leave BF as it is, I would prefer that DICE make a new episode based on the BF3 game mechanics.

Play PUBGS if you want to play a battle royal or try Escape From Tarkov it's a kill on sight game right now (maybe not in the future) with crazy gun customizations. There is Hunt:Showdown too if you like the 1900's ambiance.

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

I don't want to play in tarkov , because it is the most boring game ever, which was created to suck money. I'm not going to play a game about zombies , I'm not 14 years old. In battlefield 1 , gorgeous graphics , atmosphere dirty war in the trenches , optimization , perfectly drawn models of players and especially weapons. And the gameplay is very fast and the shooting is boring in contrast tarkov* for example.

I was just saying. Good idea
  • WormRuss
    edited September 2017
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Go play PUBG, there are plenty of people and bots to play with.

PUBG is not too optimized, and it looks like (model weapons , environments and players) are all too poor.
    the reason why people play only in PUBG , no worthy competitors.
    About H1z1 doesn't even say the developers killed it by his attitude
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PUBG? That game with terrible graphics and netcode that have every youtuber licking it ****? Lol, leave Bf as it is. And statements as 'Omg this game is dead' and 'Dice have to revive this game' are old and outdated. Battle royal games will follow the path of MOBA games. Someone will make super successful battle royal game, and then everyone will make a copy of it with a different name.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If Dice are going to go down that road, it won't have Battlefield in the title.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WormRuss wrote: »

I don't support it because the game is almost a year into its cycle and I'd rather see them polish what's left to polish than make game modes like supply drop and battle royal.

And make Frontlines available on all the maps that exist. There I said it.
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Make X great again" is a dead meme and I support no idea that is presented to me in that manner.
  • 1Arnavut
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    look at supply drop game mode. do you think dice devs know about game balance or making it actually fun? battlefield is all about great graphics, sounds and pushing the frostbite engine. pubg is your answer. compare two player base graphics you will see it yourself.
  • Teh_Next
    1860 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SNEK

Is the best thing about PUBG
  • Aeshettr
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battle Royale doesn't fit with the Battlefield mantra. One is a free-for-all, the other is team based.
  • Astr0damus
    2728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this Jeff? L337 H4x0R from Something Awful?
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not only does a Battle Royale game mode not fit in with what Battlefield is in general, it's not as easy as just "making a game mode". You have to design maps for that sort of game. Even in a 64-man server, the majority of maps in the game right now would be absolutely tiny for a Battle Royale map. So small in some cases that players would spawn literally right next to each other. Then you suggest random "loot" spawns - what is that "loot" supposed to be? Weapons and gadgets? Giving people that spawn near buildings a blatant advantage over those who spawn on the outskirts of maps.

With the base maps/weapons/gadgets in the game, it seems like a BR game mode would be pretty abysmal in this game if it was "just added". DICE would definitely have to do extensive work to not only create a map for the game mode, but to actually design the game mode around the weapons and gadgets already available in the game.

It already takes DICE plenty of time to create 5~ maps for DLC packs, I'd rather they not waste time creating what would essentially be a vast barren landscape just so people can basically have a no-respawn free-for-all that would favor campers over those with actual gun skill.
  • Astr0damus
    2728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Used to be that 64 people on one map was unheard of (for console at least) BF1 *is* a battle royal.
  • Cyberhawk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Not only does a Battle Royale game mode not fit in with what Battlefield is in general, it's not as easy as just "making a game mode". You have to design maps for that sort of game. Even in a 64-man server, the majority of maps in the game right now would be absolutely tiny for a Battle Royale map. So small in some cases that players would spawn literally right next to each other. Then you suggest random "loot" spawns - what is that "loot" supposed to be? Weapons and gadgets? Giving people that spawn near buildings a blatant advantage over those who spawn on the outskirts of maps.

With the base maps/weapons/gadgets in the game, it seems like a BR game mode would be pretty abysmal in this game if it was "just added". DICE would definitely have to do extensive work to not only create a map for the game mode, but to actually design the game mode around the weapons and gadgets already available in the game.

It already takes DICE plenty of time to create 5~ maps for DLC packs, I'd rather they not waste time creating what would essentially be a vast barren landscape just so people can basically have a no-respawn free-for-all that would favor campers over those with actual gun skill.

Counter Strike born as a Half life custom game. Why is so hard to make a Battle Royale mode?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!