Bf4 all dlcs free but cant join dlc server help please

DICEfixREG2k13
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello guys,

since i've completed the game on my main account (all weapons unlocked+140lvl) i'd like to restart the game from a new account.
I bought bf4 basic, no dlc, no premium or deluxe. When i opened the game it told me "dlcs unlocked" (there was second assault, naval strike and other dlcs)
Why cant i join a naval strike, community operation or other servers ith dlcs?

Thanks for help.

Comments

• McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Stupid question, but did you download the dlc's?
  • GUNNY1966
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    The first thing I would try is to open Origin go to your GAME LIBRARY, RIGHT CLICK on BATTLEFIELD4 & select REPAIR GAME. If there are missing files caused from a poor or unstable connection it could cause errors. Another issue is to go around the New UI & use Google Chrome to see if this is even a possibility. The instructions to go around the New UI is below & is # 49, give it a try! I still recommend repairing the game prior to other suggestions! It would also be a good idea to complete # 1 #
    13 # 26 # 40 # 41 & # 46 all of which would benefit your situation!

LINK: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2511/bf4-help-tips-tricks-suggestions#latest