i need help finding and reporting admins of ( [DUNG] Metro Junkie's ..... "24/7 Metro" )

madman5867
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
so It was a normal day like any other I hopped on bf4 to go on one of my favorite hardcore server and for once the admins we online so I thought that was cool. but as soon as I started to do better then them they kicked me for no reason without reason. just to clarify I was not cheating in anyway I simply just started to use the same gun as the admins which at the time was the FAMAS and then continued to kick their **** with it. so any help in finding any of the DUNG clan people or and admin or server owner to contact would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    madman5867 wrote: »
    so It was a normal day like any other I hopped on bf4 to go on one of my favorite hardcore server and for once the admins we online so I thought that was cool. but as soon as I started to do better then them they kicked me for no reason without reason. just to clarify I was not cheating in anyway I simply just started to use the same gun as the admins which at the time was the FAMAS and then continued to kick their **** with it. so any help in finding any of the DUNG clan people or and admin or server owner to contact would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Just go to server description, then server owner. Their name(s) should be there.
  • fbodynut
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    or you could suck it up. i get banned from servers all the time, they pay for it. if they dont want me in there beating peoples heads in, fine. i just note the admins names and if see them in other servers.... beat the brakes off them. much easier than complaining