Cannot get into Battlelog using Chrome?

-B2Z-Goucho
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Yes before you start shouting at the screen "It is a Chrome issue go speak to them" , I thought I would see if it is a bug this end.

I am loving playing BF3 again after a long break and it may as well be a brand new game in my eyes .... I just love it!!

OK when I try to get onto battlelog page I just get a blank page shown below. No matter what I try no good. It has worked up until last week for YEARS lol. I have de-cookied and all that malarkey but nothing works. It now works in Edge but would rather get it sorted .... does anyone know if it is a bug or have any tips to fix it. (The reason I only use chrome is that this is a family PC and some sites are shared logins etc , so I use Chrome - Godzilla uses Edge and son uses Firefox)

Thanx in advance for any help given :)

1.png

Comments

• therealroksteady
    61 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Yes before you start shouting at the screen "It is a Chrome issue go speak to them" , I thought I would see if it is a bug this end.

I am loving playing BF3 again after a long break and it may as well be a brand new game in my eyes .... I just love it!!

OK when I try to get onto battlelog page I just get a blank page shown below. No matter what I try no good. It has worked up until last week for YEARS lol. I have de-cookied and all that malarkey but nothing works. It now works in Edge but would rather get it sorted .... does anyone know if it is a bug or have any tips to fix it. (The reason I only use chrome is that this is a family PC and some sites are shared logins etc , so I use Chrome - Godzilla uses Edge and son uses Firefox)

Thanx in advance for any help given :)

1.png

Sorry to hear you're having issues :'(
    Did you de-cookie on ALL domains or just Battlelog?
    This actually happened to me as well once - I had to clear cookies on the ea.com domain (as that's where the sign-in happens on accounts.ea.com, signin.ea.com etc).
  • -B2Z-Goucho
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanx .... just tried and no good plus hit delete all cookies lol and still a no go but thanx anyway m8y :)
  • Th4tAmm0Guy_NZ
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah i havent managed to log into battlelog using firefox for about a year now as well. Cleared cookies and the rest of it. I get an error telling me that The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Cookies are enabled