Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Option to customize vehicles before joining..

Th3St1ng
698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
How has this not been added yet? It's borderline impossible to get the vehicle you would like at the start of a match, let alone choose a loadout for it.

Why isn't there an option in the soldier "customize" section for vehicles like other BFs? (So you can have the loadout you want ready before joining a game..via the options-customize soldier..)

This really needs to be added don't you think?

Comments

• DeLtAuk2004
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm sure there is a way to do it through the bf1 app companion thingy I've never used it personally so might be wrong .
  • 0pt3r
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why hasn't a kick vote been added yet? Why hasn't team balancing?

There's plenty of stuff dice doesn't give a **** about, so maybe it will get fixed...or maybe they will just fix **** you don't notice like usual, and then say something about some **** game mode that no one wants.

I mean...that's how I'd run my dev team. Duh.
  • Teh_Next
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 11
    It does need fixing.
  • Noodlesocks
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game has a ton of basic features missing since launch and they have simply refused to rectify any of them. Instead they spend their time on little .jpg ribbons and medals and participation rewards for the gratification addicts.
  • l-trenchdog-l
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm sure there is a way to do it through the bf1 app companion thingy I've never used it personally so might be wrong .

should be in the game , not in the app wow ...it has been in past games , DICE just getting lazy
  • I-Soldat-I
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Best way is to find an empty server and pre-configure your options. In a live round as we all know, it's a mad rush to your favorite vehicle. Don't procrastinate!
  • NamelessForNow
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I've changed my loadout multiple times through the app and it never carries over to the game. However, changing my loadout in-game does carry over to the app.
  • Th3St1ng
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hopefully this gets added in the next patch? ..

• Teh_Next
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA want you to do it via the app so they can spy on your phone habits.
  • Th3St1ng
    Teh_Next wrote: »

Well for those of us who don't have/use the app.. this needs to be added back in to the customize option in-game.
  • Teh_Next
    Th3St1ng wrote: »

Well for those of us who don't have/use the app.. this needs to be added back in to the customize option in-game.
    Th3St1ng wrote: »

Without a doubt.