Not able to connect to online play

Ghostrust
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Since update I am unable to connect to online play. In the other hand Battlefield 4 works fine. I can even switch from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1 from new GUI and choose a game, but after that match matching is always unsuccessful.

It`s another game breaking bug for me durring Battlefield 1 lifespan, and as a premium user I am very, very disapointed. I cann`t use product that I payed for.

Comments

• sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If it only happens to you it's probably nothing to do with Dice or EA, so check if something is causing it on your end. Maybe give some more details on why you can't play online and people might be able to help with some advice
  • Ghostrust
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    More details, ok:-) Standard ps4. After I launch Battlefield 1 it goes straight into offline mode with that standard EA message "Not able to connect to online play" check our website etc. It`s not internet connection related beacuse Battlefield 4 works on the same console without any problems. As I mentioned earlier I can even switch into Battefield 1 from Battlefield 4 and then I have some kind of connection (for example I can check soldier status) but after selecting BF 1 game (and closing BF4) it goes offline again.
  • Tullzter
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check this out to see if your EA server is down: http://downdetector.com/status/ea

there seems to have been some severe problems earlier today, but should be better now.

otherwise did you get an email from EA? maybe you were banned but are unaware.
    if still nothing maybe delete game and redownload from PS STORE
  • Ghostrust
    Firstly thanks for the answer. But I did everything:
    1.First thing I did was reinstalation of whole BF 1.
    2.I wasn`t banned too. I don`t have any msg from ea and I didn`t do anything what could result in a ban.
    3. It`s offline since 4-5 days (not your usual period of problems with servers) .

• 590exorgqw0c
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same problem since 2 days back, not sure what to do? And its Battlefield 1.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What region?
    I've just been on and everything fine on eu servers.
  • BoogieMan-1978
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is an issue with the PS4 5.0 software update. I had the same issue. In network settings there is a box that has to be checked to automaticlly sign into the PSN network. After 5.0 that unchecked on its own. I had to go in and re check that box.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I never had to do that, i did have to accept some terms and conditions though.
  • BoogieMan-1978
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Didnt know I needed to do ot either, untill BF1 wouldnt connect
  • Ghostrust
    I always was logged to PSN network, no problem there. Still after over a month I am not able to play online. It feels almost like a con. I bought premium and I am not able to use product I payed for. It`s a second game breaking bug for me in battlefield 1 (first problem was with aiming down sights, and it was patched after months). So this is probably last stop for me. I was loyal consumer of this brand for years but this is to much. So bye bye Battlefield. It`s not worth nor my time and my nerves.
  • GRIZZ11283
    Have you tried the suggestions in this thread?
  • Ghostrust
    Of course, all of them.
  • GRIZZ11283
    The thing is mine is fine.
    I'm wondering if you've been banned from BF1.
    Not even sure how you could, unless you've been boosting?
  • Ghostrust
    Never did things like that. I don`t cheat. As I said before It`s not internet connection related beacuse Battlefield 4 works on the same console without any problems. As I mentioned earlier I can even switch into Battefield 1 from Battlefield 4 and then I have some kind of connection (for example I can check soldier status) but after selecting BF 1 game (and closing BF4) it goes offline again. btw. There should be clear msg inside of the game about ban instead of email that could automaticly end up in a spam folder.
  • GRIZZ11283
    edited October 2017
    Well I dont know what to say, if other games work fine but not BF1 and nobody else is having the same problem, then surely it must be down to your BF1 account.
    Maybe check those emails, you never know there could be something there.

@Braddock512
    Are you able to see if this guy is banned?
  • IiliIlIilIIiI
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have this problem too. As of today after the latest update on Battlefield 1 i can no longer connect online. Nothing happens when i click "Go online". I just played the game yesterday where it worked fine. I'm on PC and i am so tired of this game not working. EA and needs to fix their fluffing ****...
  • SquareBunny
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing for me, on PC. Can't connect after update... My morning routine is broken :(
  • PokerFFFF
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same problem..I cannot connect to online after the latest update from today morning.what is happening ..!!?
  • digga11
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    We are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 1 October will start rolling out October 12th. The download is required for all Battlefield 1 players.
    The Update will be automatically deployed to your platform on Thursday, October 12th across all platforms with the following downtimes:
    PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 07.00 UTC / 12.00 AM PT.
    PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 8.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PT.
    Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 9.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PT.

Hi guys if you check the update news it says we’re offline till 1 o’clock today I’m unable to go online too. Perhaps they are updating the servers too. I also wonder if this is the new weapons patch where they all get buffed.

• INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it's update day

servers will be down