Bought the professional shortcut and..

claudiorafael95
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hi, unfortunately I am facing an issue and I would like to get some guidance on how I can solve this and I thought the best way would be to ask on this forum.
Basically today I bought the professional shortcut. I was aware some weapons couldnt be unlocked with the shortcut but at least all the weapons purchaseable with game cash would be unlocked for both factions as well as all the accessories such as scopes grips etc. After paying and installing I came to the realisation only like 2 or 3 weapons were unlocked and all the accessories remain locked. Attempted to fix this by reinstalling the shortcut several times and it does not work, nonetheless. What should I do? I paid 7 euros for this and didnt get what I paid for, its unfair. I am in Portugal right now if it matters.

Comments

• claudiorafael95
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Waste of time to even bother opening a thread here at this forum
  • mph199
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Try contacting EA support on twitter...
  • Starscreamer028
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Waste of money!
    It is mutch more fun to unlock stuff !!!