The game need a sniper cap pls....

Comments

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jart372 wrote: »
    Sniper cap worked very well in bf4. It was more fun to play without 10 or even more snipers per team. Snipers are biggest problem in bf1, so Dice should do something with that. If sniper limit is no possbile, then nerf them. Remove sweetspot and nerf bullet velocity. Im sure a lot noobs will choose other class if they will not be able to get easy kills like now.

They will go to assault, since this is by far the easier class in bf1.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Sniper cap worked very well in bf4. It was more fun to play without 10 or even more snipers per team. Snipers are biggest problem in bf1, so Dice should do something with that. If sniper limit is no possbile, then nerf them. Remove sweetspot and nerf bullet velocity. Im sure a lot noobs will choose other class if they will not be able to get easy kills like now.

Yep it's way easier to get kills as Assault.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait I thought everyone was crying because it was to easy to get kills as a scout. Now I'm confused by this tomfoolery
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some people I used to play with picked sniper when they played alone "you dont die as much and it is easier. You just stay back and shot people"...lul
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Then I've been playing scout all wrong. So I should go lay up on the hills glinting away instead of on the flag with the rest of my clan?
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This said you probably get more kills with assault and being less useless, but you probably die way more....I usually tell people that are newish to just use the automatico and hose people so I can follow them and revive....
  • Imabaka70
    Lol just remember if you can't control recoil well to aim at their stomach and fire with the automatico.

• Major_Pungspark
    edited October 2017
    Don´t ads and just hose them, there is no point in using the iron sights.......mohaha

Once when playing Bfbc2 with some friends we where gonna respawn on one of them and we noticed that he never used the sights....=)=)
    "What sights?" He had just played a little CS before so he didn´t have a clue he sights on the weapon.....=)=)
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I come back from a long weekend to 5 new pages of this thread, each less helpful than the last.

Are we seriously still arguing about this guys? Game caps on classes is a bad plan. It never works well. People are going to play whatever the hell they want; you aren't going to stop them

If you end up 9v9 all Snipers on 2Fort in TF2, so be it.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    In BF4, a snipercap was needed to stop players from being 90% useless.

In BF1, a snipercap is needed to stop players from denying good infantry gameplay on the big open but mediocre designed maps. DICE made sniping that incredibly easy that it frustrates the assault, medic and support gameplay.

Post edited by Captain_DarIing on
  • Imabaka70
    Agreed battlefield always put its self as a giant sand box style where you can do what you want.

You put caps on classes it ruins some people's experience.

I dislike the hellriegel with a passion but I don't call for a cap on assault players or hellriegel usage.

• Loqtrall
    12069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Wait I thought everyone was crying because it was to easy to get kills as a scout. Now I'm confused by this tomfoolery

Didn't you know? There are two sections of this community that complain about Scouts.

One side claims that snipers are the easiest thing in the game to use and get kill with and claim they can't win game because enemy team has so many snipers that they can't even move out of spawn.

The other side claims the EXACT opposite, and insist that the vast majority of snipers in this game are worthless, and that having too many on YOUR team can cause you to lose.

Despite contradicting each other at every turn and arguing EXACT opposite points about Scouts on this forum - they seemingly coexist without even realizing the other exists.
    everyone knows Assault is the easiest class to play
  • Imabaka70
    @Loqtrall lmao that is great and I have seen this as well.
  • jart372
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Nope. Assault is much harder to play. If you play this class you are forced to be close action/objectives. Ye, its easier to get more kills than playing as scout but at the same time you will have much more death. Its easier to make better kd with scout, especially for bad players.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Nope. Assault is much harder to play. If you play this class you are forced to be close action/objectives. Ye, its easier to get more kills than playing as scout but at the same time you will have much more death. Its easier to make better kd with scout, especially for bad players.

Bad players won't hit a thing.
    Thats what they are hated for... bad players go hillhump an try to get a kill or 2 in a round.
    They should choose assault(automatico or hellriegel).
    No need to aim just spray.
    I do that fom time to time... gets boring but , then i'll pick another class.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    That's what I do when I feel braindead. Go Assault.

jkjk
  • trip1ex
    4955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This.

And in many rounds on many maps getting more kills as sniper is easier.

Assault only has advantage up close against other classes. No advantage vs other assault up close and is at a disadvantage at distance to the other classes.
  • trip1ex
    4955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers are the poster child for lazy campers who don't ptfo. But really you can mix medics in with them along with Support and tankers... And just call them all campers. The people that camp the flags, don't advance and let the enemy respawn.

Assault the only class that is pretty much forced to advance to be effective. And advancing to flags (especially when you are behind) is what is generally lacking on teams.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Snipers are the poster child for lazy campers who don't ptfo. But really you can mix medics in with them along with Support and tankers... And just call them all campers. The people that camp the flags, don't advance and let the enemy respawn.

Assault the only class that is pretty much forced to advance to be effective. And advancing to flags (especially when you are behind) is what is generally lacking on teams.

Lol no, most cornersitters I come across are camping Assault, the same lowlives who spend all day hiding near spawn, not to cap but to mine the tank spawn repeatedly, those are worse than any sniper out there.

The only thing bad about Scouts is most don't use the spot flare to support the team even. Them being good or bad at capping or killing is second to that.
  • trip1ex
    trip1ex wrote: »

Lol no, most cornersitters I come across are camping Assault, the same lowlives who spend all day hiding near spawn, not to cap but to mine the tank spawn repeatedly, those are worse than any sniper out there.

The only thing bad about Scouts is most don't use the spot flare to support the team even. Them being good or bad at capping or killing is second to that.

Yeah you're talking about that 1 Assault guy that you encoutner every 10 or 20 rounds that mines the tank spawn. And at least he's moving all the way across the map to get there.

I'm talking about the 20+ campers on my team every round that are Sniper or medic or Support or sitting in a tank.