This Week in Battlefield V

The game need a sniper cap pls....

Comments

• Tr3nchdog
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CroDanZ wrote: »
    ...with the new expansion more than ever.

Nearly all maps are open field, ofc 60% of the team and enemy players are sniper. -.-

Its rly not fun, especially bcs sniping is that easy, even a ape wo hit his head onto the keyboard can do headshots without problems.

Pls set a sniper cap and would be nice if u could make sniping harder.

In BF4 (a modern setting) the bullet has a bullet drop and in BF1 (WW1 setting) the bullet has no drop and fly straight ahead like a laser? -.-

Cap should look as follow:

64 player: Max 6 sniper per side
    48: 5 sniper
    40: 4 sniper
    32: 3 sniper
    24: 2 sniper
    16: 2 sniper
    10: 1 sniper

thank you and best regards

No no no , snipers are good they help me lots
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest needs a cap. Any reasonable commander wouldn't send out 15-20 snipers on a team.

And we got caps on the number of players who can be pilots or tankers or cavalry as it is along with Elite classes.

• von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Snipers are the poster child for lazy campers who don't ptfo. But really you can mix medics in with them along with Support and tankers... And just call them all campers. The people that camp the flags, don't advance and let the enemy respawn.

Assault the only class that is pretty much forced to advance to be effective. And advancing to flags (especially when you are behind) is what is generally lacking on teams.

Lol no, most cornersitters I come across are camping Assault, the same lowlives who spend all day hiding near spawn, not to cap but to mine the tank spawn repeatedly, those are worse than any sniper out there.

The only thing bad about Scouts is most don't use the spot flare to support the team even. Them being good or bad at capping or killing is second to that.

Yeah you're talking about that 1 Assault guy that you encoutner every 10 or 20 rounds that mines the tank spawn. And at least he's moving all the way across the map to get there.

I'm talking about the 20+ campers on my team every round that are Sniper or medic or Support or sitting in a tank.

No I encounter the spawnminer every round, you just need to go that far back to find him.
  • GVlXxf
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's true???, i doubt what u have said, as none of such condition happen on me, none any server i find this type issue. u assure u are playing DICE servers but not private one or custom one??? :* :* :* :* :*
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    it's true???, i doubt what u have said, as none of such condition happen on me, none any server i find this type issue. u assure u are playing DICE servers but not private one or custom one??? :* :* :* :* :*

I don't care what you say troll account.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    we've already got the opinons of the 8 people in this thread. let it go
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers are the poster child for lazy campers who don't ptfo. But really you can mix medics in with them along with Support and tankers... And just call them all campers. The people that camp the flags, don't advance and let the enemy respawn.

Assault the only class that is pretty much forced to advance to be effective. And advancing to flags (especially when you are behind) is what is generally lacking on teams.

Lol no, most cornersitters I come across are camping Assault, the same lowlives who spend all day hiding near spawn, not to cap but to mine the tank spawn repeatedly, those are worse than any sniper out there.

The only thing bad about Scouts is most don't use the spot flare to support the team even. Them being good or bad at capping or killing is second to that.

Yeah you're talking about that 1 Assault guy that you encoutner every 10 or 20 rounds that mines the tank spawn. And at least he's moving all the way across the map to get there.

I'm talking about the 20+ campers on my team every round that are Sniper or medic or Support or sitting in a tank.

Well mister, you won!
    You are wxtremely well at exaggarating!

Play scout the way i play it and let me know what you find easiest?
    The spray and pray or the 1 bullet every 1.2 secs....
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Well mister, you won!

I play both guy. Sniper is easy.

You can't fool anyone that has played the game for a year. We all can see how the game is designed. Sniper is good long distance. Assault good up close. Support and Medic are good at medium range.

Play your class outside its optimal range and things get more difficult unless you fighting an enemy in the same class as you.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well mister, you won!

You can't fool anyone that has played the game for a year. We all can see how the game is designed. Sniper is good long distance. Assault good up close. Support and Medic are good at medium range.

Play your class outside its optimal range and things get more difficult unless you fighting an enemy in the same class as you.

Your stats reveal you kinda struggle as scout class...compared to the other classes.
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Well mister, you won!

Your stats reveal you kinda struggle as scout class...compared to the other classes.

The way I see it. Playing Conquest... What means easy really? The ultimate goal is to win and be top on the leatherboards so it is not easy at all for a Scout to do soo. You think it is easy because a better K/D ratio can be achieved? You are playing the wrong game...
  • IllIllIII

Well mister, you won!

The way I see it. Playing Conquest... What means easy really? The ultimate goal is to win and be top on the leatherboards so it is not easy at all for a Scout to do soo. You think it is easy because a better K/D ratio can be achieved? You are playing the wrong game...

My priority is to win the match.
    2nd to mvp or be top 3.
    Yes a high kdr is nice but thats only because when i am dead i can't be on the objective ;)
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The way I see it. Playing Conquest... What means easy really?

It seems many in this community think getting a handful of kills at all warrants the use of rifles being labeled as "too easy".

They drop 45 kills in a match playing assault - then go 27-10 as Scout and proclaim it's too easy to get kills with, while other's ragging on scouts and calling for limits are simultaneously arguing the opposite point and proclaiming that Scouts are useless and need to be capped because having too many on your team is a guaranteed loss.

A lot of them haven't been happy with sniping in any past BF game, whether it was "easier" or "harder" than BF1, and won't be happy with sniping in BF until rifles are nerfed into the ground and nobody uses them because they require substantially more skill to use efficiently than any other type of weapon.

#ForumfieldLogic

We've have variations of rifles with fast velocity and long-range OHKs and people complain about it - but before that we had the exact OPPOSITE, slow velocity rifles with universally close-range OHKs, and people STILL complained (just liked in this version of the community) that sniping was either "too easy and ruined games" or snipers were "too worthless and ruin games".

I'll continue sticking by my theory that sniping being "too easy" in these games means that someone can actually kill with one without getting a headshot.
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Well mister, you won!

2nd to mvp or be top 3.
    Yes a high kdr is nice but thats only because when i am dead i can't be on the objective ;)

Sorry pal! I was refering to the other guy in the post trail!! Not you obviously!!
  • IllIllIII

Well mister, you won!

2nd to mvp or be top 3.

Sorry pal! I was refering to the other guy in the post trail!! Not you obviously!!

Kinda thought so.
    Wanned to reply anyway :)
  • TheXBOXFan
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they would remove the sweet spot mechanic. How does a bullet do 80 damage to the chest at 10 meters but then will do 100 at 75 meters? I would result in rushing snipers but I would rather be rushed by a sniper than sniped by him across the map 15 time in 1 game.
  • trip1ex
    edited October 2017

Well mister, you won!

Nope.

You just like every other guy on the internets that proclaims the class/weapon he uses as difficult and the other classes and guns that kill him as easy.

Sniper just as easy in its range as assault in its. And as was said, you can get more kills with Assault but you diemore while it's easier to get a higher kdr with sniper because you can just sit back and camp and be under cover from most of the map most of the time.

And as sniper I get a ton of "best" for the number of handgun kills. Meaning I'm not just camping long range to boost my kdr.

• XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    TheXBOXFan wrote: »
    I wish they would remove the sweet spot mechanic. How does a bullet do 80 damage to the chest at 10 meters but then will do 100 at 75 meters? I would result in rushing snipers but I would rather be rushed by a sniper than sniped by him across the map 15 time in 1 game.

Acceleration mechanics really. I believe is more accurate with reallity. Even thoug, sweet spot could dissapear or go back to 10 meters. Not before adjusting Auto Rotation at least...
  • IllIllIII

Well mister, you won!

Nope.

You just like every other guy on the internets that proclaims the class/weapon he uses as difficult and the other classes and guns that kill him as easy.

Sniper just as easy in its range as assault in its. And as was said, you can get more kills with Assault but you diemore while it's easier to get a higher kdr with sniper because you can just sit back and camp and be under cover from most of the map most of the time.

And as sniper I get a ton of "best" for the number of handgun kills. Meaning I'm not just camping long range to boost my kdr.

Maybe i should have told you i play the scout class in the assault's range since thats where the flags are... in the middle of the crowd.
  • trip1ex
    edited October 2017

Well mister, you won!

Nope.

Maybe i should have told you i play the scout class in the assault's range since thats where the flags are... in the middle of the crowd.

Sure you do. And then you whine that assaults kill you. And say sniper is hard. But never say sniper is easy when you peg off guys from 200m away that can't shoot back. Because that's your skillz talking lolol. That's what every joe schmoe says.
  • IllIllIII

Well mister, you won!

Nope.

Sure you do. And then you whine that assaults kill you. And say sniper is hard. But never say sniper is easy when you peg off guys from 200m away that can't shoot back. Because that's your skillz talking lolol. That's what every joe schmoe says.

You might want to compare both our captured flags to see who is most of the times on the objective and who is most of the time 200 meters away from it...