Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

How many people use all the classes?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I know there's loads of scouts who probably just play scout all the time. Just wondered if many people stick with the same class for everything or do most people mix it up? Personally i play my class depending on what flag i spawn on. I think i'm pretty equal with every class now and run them equally as much apart from scout. I rarely use scout at all, prefer goin all gun blazin' like a nutcase.

Comments

• Gforce81
    1962 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play everything, but most time in medic by far. Then scout close behind. Assault a solid amount, and support the least by far

• bran1986
    2677 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I only play medic.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Weird, i think most people i know main 3 classes and have a 4th they barely use. Unfortunately for me my only squad mate never plays medic so he's never revived me, but i revive him loads. Be nice to get the favour back for once hahah.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Support and medic and that's all!
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I only play medic.

I reckon i'd probably be better at the game if i just mastered one class but i get bored so have to mix it up.
  • bran1986
    2677 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I only play medic.

I reckon i'd probably be better at the game if i just mastered one class but i get bored so have to mix it up.

To me it is more about need really, very few medics actually revive and heal, so a medic that heals and revives is always a high priority.
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play rather equally all infantry classes but don't have a single service star on special classes nor I do pick an elite classes because Hellriegel feels elite enough ;)
  • BobsAndVegane
    326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play mostly assault, medic, and support, but I'll play scout every once in a while. Not only am I trying to finish everything in the game, some of which requires playing as a scout, but sometimes the situation actually requires that I spawn as a scout (granted, not for very long).
  • zombifiedstalker
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah. I play them all.. Depending on map/situation/mood etc
  • disposalist
    5013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All, yes, including tanker, pilot and cavalry. Whatever takes my fancy and/or whatever is needed by the team.
  • MATT-CHEW82
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mostly Assault, but will play Medic and Support when needed.

Been playing as a Scout the last few weeks, it's growing on me. Love spamming spot flares with a Support squdmate spamming crates. Though I'm a front lines guy, and I feel screwed facing multiple baddies with a bolt action rifle LOL
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    I play rather equally all infantry classes but don't have a single service star on special classes nor I do pick an elite classes because Hellriegel feels elite enough ;)

I usually just grab elites for the extra health. My worst map is Galicia but if you get your hands on the tankhunter kit on there you're a force to be reckoned with hahah. The only time I had fun on that map was using the tankhunter. It's an absolute beast on that map.
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Weird, i think most people i know main 3 classes and have a 4th they barely use.
    This is how I am. I'm level 50 in every class but Scout, which I'm only level 6 in.
  • GrinddalDDG
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Level 50 in all classes but medic. level 32 there. would have been higher had the rank been able to go higher at release, since I played ALOT of medic at release:)

I pride myself on not using the OP weapons, I often use the weapons everybody else hates. except for the Ribeye, oh man she is sweet..

Pilot and Cavalry I dont really play so there im rank 3 and 6 I think :)
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Level 20 scout, 46 medic and 50 the other two.

I like the ribey now, when I unlocked it I felt cheated cos of that awful headshot assignment. Its grown on me a lot though.
  • GrinddalDDG
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Level 20 scout, 46 medic and 50 the other two.

I like the ribey now, when I unlocked it I felt cheated cos of that awful headshot assignment. Its grown on me a lot though.

It is an awesome weapon, especially prone:) **** love it, 18service stars and counting:)
  • CI-I13F
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i didnt check my stats for a while but i try to play all the classes equally. depends on map. the medal i currently do. assignment i currently do. or the weapon **** i want to collect specificly.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    assault - 35.4%
    support - 24%
    medic - 19%
    scout - 2.5%
    tanker - 15.1%
    cavalry - 1.2%
    pilot - 0.5%

I usually have a main class for a specific map/game mode, like assault for amiens conquest. but will switch if necessary.
  • Astr0damus
    723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Weird, i think most people i know main 3 classes and have a 4th they barely use. Unfortunately for me my only squad mate never plays medic so he's never revived me, but i revive him loads. Be nice to get the favour back for once hahah.

*raises hand*

This is me.
    I play Assault, Medic and Support.
    I'm finding that I don't play Medic as much as I used to. The weapons seem to be outclassed by everything else.
    I find Support and Assualt really fun.
    This wasn't part of your question, but I hardly every pilot or tanker outright, though I might hitch a ride from time to time.