Please go back to the old Battlefield

wontbuyurgames
237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Bad Company was so much fun. This game is possibly the one with the least focus. It’s also maybe the least like a Battlefield game when it comes to the lack of vehicles. Why is this?

Comments

• A7XOGG
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here we go again
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mfw lack of vehicles
    When Sossions was the topic of salty tears because there were 4 planes and 8 tanks

The irony of bf1 being closer to the pre bad company battlefields is too stronk
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Mfw lack of vehicles
    When Sossions was the topic of salty tears because there were 4 planes and 8 tanks

I thought the battlefield franchise started with Bad Company 2 :wink:
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bad Company was so much fun. This game is possibly the one with the least focus. It’s also maybe the least like a Battlefield game when it comes to the lack of vehicles. Why is this?

Bad Company was a console game.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Mfw lack of vehicles

I thought the battlefield franchise started with Bad Company 2 :wink:

1943 actually
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mfw lack of vehicles

Maybe Soissons wasn't the best map for THAT many vehicles, but I'm still upset that DICE decreased the amount of vehicles on it. After all, it was like the only map where you could actually get a tank if you really wanted/needed one, and I still need to grind up points for that stupid Sawn-Off. Even 24-player servers on console Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 had like three or four tanks per team on certain maps (like Operation "ScheissSturm").