Battlefield 3 is Free

Vespervin
1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
If you own an Xbox 360 or Xbox One and want to play Battlefield 3 for Free or just want to stop having to use the discs then get it for free here: Games with Gold

I'm so happy EA let Microsoft do this! I can now easily play Battlefield 3 on my Xbox One without having to worry about the scratched-up disc not being recognised.

Comments

• NihlusKriyk
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would've been nice if premium was free. Still, cant wait to use my AN-94 again.
  • Vespervin
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah, I totally agree. The DLC servers are empty because all these recent players don't want to buy DLC and never play it.
  • HonestSoul333
    1393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh god that gun.

Not going to lie i used thr crap out of it lol
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh god that gun.

• rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day
  • HawkeyeAM47
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)
  • Toxic_CA
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Multi gun master race
  • Vespervin
    It's... it's beautiful.

2Dt0sIA.jpg
  • HawkeyeAM47
    Dude theres that many people playing in the xbox?
  • Vespervin
    edited September 2017
    Hell yeah! I even found a few DLC CQ servers that were full. I'm guessing we have new BF3 players and returning BF3 players who traded in, lost, or damaged their discs long ago.

EA should totally make Premium free and force all players to download the DLC in order to play online. That would redeem them in my eyes.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too
  • HonestSoul333
    1393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too

The pre nerf version though
  • HawkeyeAM47

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too

The pre nerfed FAMAS was the F2000 basically
  • rock1obsta

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too

Yeah, but it still shreds like an animal.
  • HawkeyeAM47

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too

Its a tap bursting machine of death
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    G3A3 all day long.
  • rock1obsta

Oh god that gun.

AEK 971 and the M16 lolz

Aug A3 all day

FAMAS all day ;)

Yep, that one too

Its a tap bursting machine of death

Hell yeah, man.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    G3A3 all day long.

Dude that weapon is amazing in BF3.
    Thats what inalways liked abkut most weapons in the game, they each had therr play styles, and weakness.
    But some are OP and needed to be patched lol
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If only it was free on Origin