In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

So this game is completely dead on PC?

imgn-UnsyNZ
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Title.

Comments

• EA_Alexander
    47 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    The online is rather low.

What region you're from? Peak times are around 18:00 UTC. Usually there's just enough players to play most popular game modes.
  • StarscreamUK
    4147 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Eu I can always find servers outside the eu is a little more problematic
  • ATF_lateDENT
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The last time I tried to play it a couple of months ago, there was only a Hardcore server, and a 24/7 the block conquest server populated in the US in the evening. I'm glad I didn't pay for premium for Hardline because I hardly got to play any of those maps, and the ones I did play were quite fun.
  • Taiwanoknobani
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some weapons spare parts disappeared?
  • Rainerdaniel
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the people starting to play now, because I'm seeing more servers with players in PC
  • imgn-UnsyNZ
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The online is rather low.

What region you're from? Peak times are around 18:00 UTC. Usually there's just enough players to play most popular game modes.

Oceania
  • Chazzstrong
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 17
    Yeah, it's dead. 3 servers up with any population, one was 24/7 block, the other two had blatant hackers topping the lobbies.
    Got a sudden urge to play this game, but it took me longer to install than it did to play and uninstall.