Well my battlefest is ruined

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Cant play bf1 cause everytime i join a match i play 6-7 minutes then get lagged kicked i play only on western servers from colorado

Basically the game goes and then i notice people running in place and a few seconds later it brings me to the main screen havent been able to play all day and at this point ive said forget battlefest

Anyone know why ive checked twitter and no new posts i have a fine connection its always around 50 sometimes 51 or 49 but nothing too horrid

Comments

• A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dude, that sucks. And I still see morons running around with 238 ping, shooting around corners and teleporting like some edgy DeviantArt anime OC.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe you should call your Internet provider tomorrow and up your plan and go get a router that will support gaming along with what ever else you got going. And NO WIFI :wink:
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When you mad because you always spawn die instantly when you join game so you uninstall and instantly regret it. Btw just hard reset if you have x1 it fixes ping problem
  • skates15
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you could try switching to Google DNS if that helps.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gtac10 wrote: »
    When you mad because you always spawn die instantly when you join game so you uninstall and instantly regret it. Btw just hard reset if you have x1 it fixes ping problem

No understand mumbling
    skates15 wrote: »
    you could try switching to Google DNS if that helps.

No. That is terrible advice
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What did you expect? The game is in the toilet, it was over before it started.
  • AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed some unexplainable lag in the game since the ItNotT update. I have 120 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload and my latency is always between 10-25 ms. Maybe it is the infamous "netcode"?
  • CI-I13F
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    was very predictable. therefore i wont play at prime hours for next 10days.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant play bf1 cause everytime i join a match i play 6-7 minutes then get lagged kicked i play only on western servers from colorado

Basically the game goes and then i notice people running in place and a few seconds later it brings me to the main screen havent been able to play all day and at this point ive said forget battlefest

Anyone know why ive checked twitter and no new posts i have a fine connection its always around 50 sometimes 51 or 49 but nothing too horrid

Hello fellow Coloradoan!
  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ever since the last patch my Ping decides to go all Gary Busey on me and the only thing I can do is a hard reset and that works half of the time.
  • Sunderbrass
    163 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    The servers can't handle the load at prime time now thanks to Battlefest + Pemium Trials. The performance issues from the update certainly don't help. Have just been on two servers that crashed and on the other two I tried the rubberbanding made the game completely unenjoyable if not unplayable.