Weekly Debrief

Level 120 Bugged

BoWinston
952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2017
A few days ago, after the end round screen showing I've reached level 120, it keeps resetting back to level 119 at the last point I was at before the game I played to get to level 120.

Now, every game I've played since keeps showing me reaching level 120 at the end round screen and then resetting to that last point at 119 for the next game and it's getting kind of annoying.

I'm on Xbox One by the way.

Comments

• 38super1911
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Interesting to read that this actually was happening to someone else. I thought my recent gameplay was just cursed and it was on me. I had the BF1 system looping from rank 120 back to 119 and I would have to redo the whole process again. Since I had some problems with objectives and medals completing at the same time I unplugged my XBox from its power source and let it sit for like 10 minutes. The idea was that all the internal chips would clear without any power and the XBox would have to reboot the entire game fresh. I was fortunate and that did solve the looping rank issue. Now I did have to complete the progress of 119 to 120 again - however, it has remained stable ever since. Hopefully that might work for you also.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I plug in my xbox one in everytime I play games and unplug it again everytime I stop. I never leave it plugged in when I'm not using it, and its been 3 straight days of my level 120 looping back to 119 after every match.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem on PC. When you reach lev 120 then it stop looping.
  • Plucky6922
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It happened to me for a while, after reaching 110, would show me ranking from 109 to 110, every end of round screen.
    Did not stop until the cap was raised to 120(which I am have not reached yet), which I assume from this topic that it will occur again, once I max cap again.
  • BoWinston
    Well something got fixed for me because it was looping back to 119 all night and then it stopped and I actually reached level 120 now.