NVM

cracksteady
121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited September 2017
Im an idiot, just close this ... I figured it out.
Post edited by cracksteady on

Comments

• cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2017
  • ImGanjaSmokeYou
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its nice to know that no one from Dice or Battlefield read these or reply back
  • cracksteady
    edited September 2017
    I derped.
  • ImGanjaSmokeYou
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah we all pay 120 bucks or more and they cant even fix the challenge progressions but they are working on Incursions because they want to be competitive now when thats the last thing they should be doing. lts frustrating, how about you guys fix whats already in the game first before you move onto the next project. YOU NEED A CHALLENGES PAGE where everything is listed and can be selected to be tracked. they clearly dont test the game and leave it up to the customers to find out whats wrong and alots wrong in the game even tho i like Battlefield 1.