[SF] SEMPER FI GAMING - Active community recruiting members! Events, Teamplay & Friendship!

SemperFi-Vivi
504 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2019
    fo3eo0.jpg
      SEMPER FI
      A COMMUNITY BASED ON KINDNESS, FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY
        You will read below how to join us or contact us, may you be interested!
        To be part of us, we require a few basic things, such as: Be mature, fun and friendly. We want to keep this community as nice as possible for every single member!
          WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS A MEMBER:
          • Being part of one of the largest Battlefield communities to date!
          • Vip slot on all our servers (join when full)
          • Whitelist protected on all our servers (No high ping kick or autobalance)
          • Participate in clan events!
          • Special rank in Discord.
          • No trial period before joining.
          • Atleast 18 years old! (We are mostly members between 20-30 years old)
          • Be active on discord, this is mandatory!

Joining is completely free. We just ask people to wear our tag/emblem at all times to represent the community! (links below)
            WE INVITE YOU TO COME PLAY WITH US FOR A NICE MOMENT OF GAMING. ARE YOU CONVINCED TO BE PART OF TEAM SEMPER FI?

APPLY
              WE OFFER VARIOUS WAYS TO APPLY, AND YOU WILL BE HELPED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE
                Visit our website SIGN UP
                Join us on discord! APPLY

OUR SERVERS
                    BATTLEFIELD 4:
                    [SF] #1 Operation Metro 24/7 3200 TICKETS - HIGH XP!
                    **PLEASE NOTE OUR SERVERS ARE LOCATED IN AMSTERDAM, SOME PLAYERS MIGHT EXPERIENCE HIGH LATENCY**[/size]

CONTACT
                        WE ARE VERY ACTIVE ON DISCORD, OVER 20 LOBBIES IN TOTAL AND ALWAYS PEOPLE ONLINE 24/7
                          Discord
                          Website
                          Platoon page
                            Facebook page
                            Twitter
                            Google+
                            Youtube
                                KIND REGARDS,

TEAM SEMPER FI
                                Post edited by SemperFi-Vivi on

Comments

• StarscreamUK
                                  7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
                                  this is the main recruitment thread for semper-fi. Any others are redundant, so do not waste time reporting this as a duplicate.

• Remorz4theDeD
                                  11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
                                  Team Semper Fi is the first gaming community I have ever been a part of.
                                  I joined at the start of 2017 because I was tired of lone-wolfing in Battlefield.
                                  I went looking for a platoon on the BF Forums and joined a couple of Discord servers to check which ones would suit me best.
                                  I decided to apply for SF because it was one of the most active communities I was probing and the recruitment was very swift.

During the first couple of months of playing with the members on SF servers in BF4 and BF1, I got to know a lot of friendly members. I found out that there are some members that live in the same country as me. Plus, I got to know members from all over the world to enjoy playing with on the Battlefield.

I have taken part in a couple of SF community events, which were a blast! There is another one coming up real soon and I can't wait!

A few months ago, I decided to apply for the E-Sports section of the community, as they were looking for "fresh meat". This competitive environment made me step up my game.
                                  My captains and fellow members help me improve my playstyle through regular practice and helpful feedback. All while having tons of fun whenever possible.

In the end, this is a super friendly and helpful community. I'm having amazing fun being a part of it and I would recommend anyone to come and check us out.
                                  Don't hesitate to come and chill with us on our Discord and the Gamer's Community Teamspeak.
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  504 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
                                  I've been in Team Semper Fi since the beginning (founder) and I've never seen a community this close.

We are one big family with people from all around the world playing together on a daily basis!
                                  Everyone is welcome, we have a very helpful community for the casual player and top-tier Esport teams for the competitive player.
                                  Our management team is working day and night to make sure everyone has a great environment to play in.

Team Semper Fi is growing like never before with our recent partnership with Gamers-Community!

Are you interested?

Join our discord and meet everyone! Don't worry, it's completely free.
                                • Rombibombii
                                  574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
                                  Weeeeeeee, recruit stuff. Weeeeeee. Just join ok? We've got cake.
                                • Rombibombii
                                  574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
                                  Re-re-re-re-recruitingggg
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  We are still recruiting!
                                • Rombibombii
                                  Another recruitment message
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Alot of new members have joined in the meanwhile! Come check us out!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Still recruiting for new members!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Recruiting!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  We are still recruiting!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Open for more players!
                                • Rombibombii
                                  Another recruitment message
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  New members join in every day, come join the fun! :)
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Come join the fun!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Still recruiting!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Come join us!
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Still recruiting!
                                • Rombibombii
                                  Totally should post here more. But then again, forgetting about these forums is so easy.
                                • SemperFi-Vivi
                                  Totally should post here more. But then again, forgetting about these forums is so easy.

Yep, kinda!