Im kinda late to the party...

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Just unlocked the martinit henry and i have to say its not as op as i thought it was sure its amazing but i think i prefer the Lebel better just cause i wont habe to reload after every bullet (not like it matters as rechambering a round takes a similar amount of time) also i wanted ro ask some expert scouts on some advice i can only use the infantry weapons cause scopes make me nervous especially since im paly as support mainly the scopes on the lmgs are part of that reason but basically I wanted some tips on using scoped rifles. Is there some sort of trick or am i just too used to iron sights ?

Comments

• AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I never understood why people thought it's OP. The Gewehr 95 and the Enfield are both much better close range Scout rifles.
  • Decikraytor_6
    I never understood why people thought it's OP. The Gewehr 95 and the Enfield are both much better close range Scout rifles.

Maybe because before the first dlc it was overused not really overpowered

And yes they are
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well back then you could shoot people in the toe and kill them in sweet spot since the Martini only had neutral modifiers or higher. So it was an amazing overpowered gun.

Now it can only 1 hit kill the upper body in sweet spot, but that's still wider than the upper chest required for the sweet spot on other rifles.

The Vetterli is better than the Martini though since it's sweet spot is 20-50m.
  • Decikraytor_6
    edited September 2017
    Ive unlocked the vetterli but the animations are distracting