Modal Yodel / annoying challenge

SFSeventh
266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice, would you please tone down the requirements for this challenge ?
25 games of war pigeons
40 destroyed telegraphs
25 games of supply drop
etc etc
Don't you think this is a little too much for people who dislike small gamemodes ?
Personally i really hate these gamemodes, and as an insult to injury with the last update where you were supposed to fix the server lag 3/6 of the requirements i have completed have reset to zero which is pretty infuriating because i spent a lot of time there playing something that was really far from fun.

Comments

• DigitalHype
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure what region you are in. But in NA, it's difficult to even find populated servers with those gamemodes. It's darn near impossible.
  • SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not even going to try.
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Easiest challenge.... I just didn't do the destroy 40 telegraphs. Most of the challenges where not hard so I don't know why people want them changed?
  • SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Easiest challenge.... I just didn't do the destroy 40 telegraphs. Most of the challenges where not hard so I don't know why people want them changed?
    Beause we don't want to waste time playing a gamemode we don't like or play
  • SFSeventh
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I don't want to waste my time playing boring gamemodes i really dont enjoy.
    AND when i got 3 of them completed they magically reset to 0 after the patch so yeah ...