Some advice for my fellow support players

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
So I just unlocked the Parabellum Low Weight Variant and here's a tip some people should have mentioned is that you want to join the losing team. but you need to be losing hard enough to net a behemoth here's why,

the behemoth especially the airship/zepplin nets a lot of enemy planes and the teammates on the behemoth will be shooting at them so you just have to get the lucky (yes its still some luck involved) last hit

also dont limit yourself to a certain set of maps i got my first plane kill on Ballroom Blitz and my Second on St quentins scar playing conquest

also it is true youll be sitting out in the boonies the ENTIRE game

which also leads me to believe that no one at DICE has actually done this challenge

anyway off to try the mg14/17 lw variant now that i finally have it lets see if it was worth it

Comments

• GhostseaI
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here is the easier way - start Monte Grappa, sneak to A, jump in the AA, wait for enemy airplane to get closer, shoot it with AA to low HP & finish it off with the LMG.
  • Decikraytor_6
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    r0nin_Ts wrote: »
    Here is the easier way - start Monte Grappa, sneak to A, jump in the AA, wait for enemy airplane to get closer, shoot it with AA to low HP & finish it off with the LMG.

I spent 30 hours doing exactly just that

Whats works for you might not work for other people the minute i stopped bothrring with the aa camped out in the boonies and even swithed to a losing team once the behemoth was inbound i had it in less then 20 minutes between 2 games of conquest
  • GhostseaI
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Because it's all about the luck. That's why challanges suck.
  • bigynzing
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Because it's all about the luck. That's why challanges suck.

And robin hood's friend was called friar tuck...
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was able to do it in one game of Monte Grappa. Bombers are the easiest as they are slow. Still have to be lucky to survive long enough to destroy a plane and not get popped yourself. MG14 suppressive is also good at taking them down.

• cheif_big_clouds
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This assignment took me a long time. How many ppl used a friend?
  • hawkseye17
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Or you could do what I did and play on Monte Grappa. Planes are easy to shoot down on that map
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Monte grappa CQ or Ops I would recommend 40 p and hill hump with the MG15 suppressive. You will destroy the two planes within minutes, If you have an accuracy above 15%. The mountain does not allow planes much cover and makes them massive targets.
  • Trokey66
    9103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or you could just keep playing the game and shoot at any aeroplane that happens to be in range.......

That's how I got mine and even got one with the Cei Rigotti!
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oil of empires, defending

ez
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I once witnessed people boosting and I sabotaged their operation haha. We got it by hard work and luck of course. Some people on the forums would say it is easy to do though and not based on luck at all , but skill pfffff gtfo. Anywho I don't think it is wise to do it the way you did no offense. It seems quicker just to go to Monte Grappa or Sinai than to lose and get an airship and then go pew pew. Just my two cents. Although if you happen to be upon an airship why not I say.
  • TIG_blane
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Did mine with the Perino lw. 60 round overheat is a must. Its accurate amd reliable, no recoil. Its fire rate hurts it, but its reload helps. Try aiming for damaged planes. 2nd plane was luck, I stole the kill from the plane tailing it.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Call my aim bad, but I actually finished that challange by shooting another player, missing him and get the last hit on a plane behind him.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Djoenz wrote: »
    I once witnessed people boosting and I sabotaged their operation haha. We got it by hard work and luck of course. Some people on the forums would say it is easy to do though and not based on luck at all , but skill pfffff gtfo. Anywho I don't think it is wise to do it the way you did no offense. It seems quicker just to go to Monte Grappa or Sinai than to lose and get an airship and then go pew pew. Just my two cents. Although if you happen to be upon an airship why not I say.

Despite being able to do it I still agree that it is more luck based than skill based. If you watched my video I was lucky that no one else fired at that second plane, the heavy bomber. I was also lucky that I was able to survive long enough and find an already damaged plane for the first one. Not to mention being up against a team that was getting stomped so I could actually go about doing that and not feel like im being useless.
  • WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    Call my aim bad, but I actually finished that challange by shooting another player, missing him and get the last hit on a plane behind him.

Lol, dude you lucked out!
  • CostanzaStan
    220 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This is seriously the way to do it. I did it in exactly 2 rounds of trying. Ballroom then Giant's Shadow. Get the disabled in the AA before you jump off.