Couple of crashes in the Incursions alpha

Turbo_Nozomix
344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited September 2017
I've crashed twice while in game and got this message: ncwFLJo.jpg

I've had that issue while playing regular Bf1, too, but I down-clocked my GPU to try to avoid that message, and I don't remember getting that crash in the last many hours of playing Bf1.

Comments

• Turbo_Nozomix
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2017
    Just crashed again in a game. It really sucks to have happen after waiting 30 minutes to get a game going, and then having a tight game going on. There should be a feature in Incursions that lets a person who drops from a game rejoin that same game and team, with the same class they had before.

I don't want the players I was with thinking that I quit. I was their squad leader, using the spawn beacon and healing lots, so not being there is likely to make a difference in the game.

9mGP0OR.jpg

Also, this is discouraging from trying to find another game, because I don't want to start a game, and spend time trying to find one, without knowing that I'll be able to play the game to completion.
  • Turbo_Nozomix
    edited September 2017
    I've crashed twice while in game and got this message: ncwFLJo.jpg

I've had that issue while playing regular Bf1, too, but I down-clocked my GPU to try to avoid that message, and I don't remember getting that crash in the last many hours of playing Bf1.

Just had this same crash with error again.

Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1
    i7 2600K @ 4.6 Ghz
    16 GB RAM
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Windows 10 Enterprise 64
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    Could we grab a DxDiag from you? (Please DM it to me with any sensitive info removed.)

Info on how to generate a DxDiag can be found here
  • Turbo_Nozomix
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    Could we grab a DxDiag from you? (Please DM it to me with any sensitive info removed.)

Info on how to generate a DxDiag can be found here

Sure thing. I sent it do you via DM. Hope it helps!
  • Turbo_Nozomix
    edited October 2017
    I just got one of these crash errors while playing regular Bf1, not the Incursions. So, the issue is occurring for me in both builds of Bf1.

This time, it occurred within 2 minutes of loading into a server, just after starting up Bf1.