want an example of how good the Parabellum LW is?

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
been using this gun for 2 weeks now and already have built up 7 service stars on it. (close to 8) by comparison ,it took me 6 weeks to get 8 stars on the Huot LW. keep in mind i only get to play on weekends. and i'm not posting this to toot my horn. to be honest i'm barely a sub-average player . i just can't help but wonder how scary the MG14/17 could be in the hands of a GOOD player. i've gotten a couple of unfriendly msgs from hellriegal lovers who have gotten used to owning the support class(save the BAR runners) , griping about my new "noob" gun. i could only imagine what kind of hatemail good players are getting. probably getting accused of cheating. LOL

Comments

• TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still don't think it's that good. Yeah it's great on Vaux and Tsaritsyn but it overheats so fast, has a lot of recoil and a really long reload. Call me crazy but I'd take the Chauchat or BAR any day, though it is nice to be the only person in a server who actually has the Low Weight version though.
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I still don't think it's that good. Yeah it's great on Vaux and Tsaritsyn but it overheats so fast, has a lot of recoil and a really long reload. Call me crazy but I'd take the Chauchat or BAR any day, though it is nice to be the only person in a server who actually has the Low Weight version though.

You have to use it bipodded. That's the true potential.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i've learned to control the recoil somewhat , but i still have to avoid long range fights, the reload can be annoying , but you have to remember the reload time is directly affected by the #of shots fired , if you fire less than 25 rounds or empty the mag , you're soldier doesn't spin the reel . he just removes and replaces it , resulting in a shorter reload time. anything in between ,he my spin the reel 1-3 times.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To me the gun is amazing and can be used at all ranges. Close range is good enough to compete with assault players and if your super close, the hip fire can save you alot. I've found that at long range burst fire is the best option. And no need for a discussion about this weapon when using the bipod, it simply wrecks players like shooting through warm butter.
  • wiazabi
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    The gun is wayyy to good if you ask me and its similar to why i despise using the automatico with how it has low ttk so its just all round a super easy weapon to get kills with.

If people think the recoil makes it balanced they dont know how to use it.

You do not hold down the button and move it over the targets, you move over the target and kill em release next target, you adjust the burst depending on range close + medium you just melt em like nothing.

At long range use the bipod it becomes incredible and the minium 17.5 dmg is insane.

Its pretty much a stronger version of bar which is still incredible good and the tradeoff is recoil + slower reload for + 80 bullets and fires 100 rpm faster.