Lmao Back To Basics OPERATIONS. WIIIIIIN!!!

cracksteady
121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited September 2017
SO... who else is having fun in back 2 basic operations.

I'm making these kids RAGE.
Post edited by cracksteady on

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I'd take the caps out of your title unless you want your thread locked.

• cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ohhhhhhh nooooooooooo.

it's been here for 3 hours now.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nioce
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Are caps offensive?
  • PuckersMcColon
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Are caps offensive?

I believe it is more to do with how they appear with all the other thread titles in the list. Generally disruptive.
  • rock1obsta
    3818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017

Are caps offensive?

No, but usually the mods jump all over it and it's closed.
    It's changed now so it should be fine.
  • cracksteady
    LOL well... besides my CAPS anyone played the Back to basic operations? They seem to be running on the base maps... not TSNP or ITNOTT ... Wondering if maybe someone from dice is having a field day... OR .. someone legit hacked the base map servers of operations.

Haven't checked today... but it was running all yesterday.
  • rock1obsta
    LOL well... besides my CAPS anyone played the Back to basic operations? They seem to be running on the base maps... not TSNP or ITNOTT ... Wondering if maybe someone from dice is having a field day... OR .. someone legit hacked the base map servers of operations.

At first I saw your thread and misread it thinking they brought back 2 basics conquest back.
    It's pretty stupid that they took it away to begin with.
  • cracksteady

At first I saw your thread and misread it thinking they brought back 2 basics conquest back.

Damn.. they took it out?

Someone from another thread posted a similar topic and replied that dice was doing B2B ops for battlefest ... I looked around and didn't see a thing. I think someone legit hacked the base maps for a day ... lol. Funny how dice just pretends it didn't happen. Maybe this was in response to stripping B2B from the game.

One thing I noticed is that either your getting spawn trapped or your doing the spawn trapping ... this game has too many casual players to expect them to use a gun that takes moderate skill. Give em a machine gun and let them spray their hearts out.
  • rock1obsta

Damn.. they took it out?

Someone from another thread posted a similar topic and replied that dice was doing B2B ops for battlefest ... I looked around and didn't see a thing. I think someone legit hacked the base maps for a day ... lol. Funny how dice just pretends it didn't happen. Maybe this was in response to stripping B2B from the game.

One thing I noticed is that either your getting spawn trapped or your doing the spawn trapping ... this game has too many casual players to expect them to use a gun that takes moderate skill. Give em a machine gun and let them spray their hearts out.

I don't know if it's still gone, I haven't bothered playing since July. But when I quit, it had already been gone for a few weeks.
    One of the stupidest decisions made by DICE yet.
  • cracksteady
    Yeah... I'm seriously having my doubts lately... still keeping my hopes up that this game gets better with the weapon update.