Worst round of operations ever!!!

IIRogueMachineII
1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ive just played a round of operations, Red Tide with 40 players and it lasted barely 10 minutes both maps!!!! Finished the first round 4th on my team with 2,000 odd points. Second map i finished top with 4,400 odd points. Barely saw any players and didn't do much on both maps and still was amongst the best on my team. Even whilst using a bolt action sniper!!! The second map i got the second most kills in the game!!! Just recently i always seem to be screwed by team balancing. If I'm top whilst not playing well or doing anything but the standard the team is terrible. Usual i might make it top 5 not much better. I should be feeling like I'm the best player ever with these teams but its just frustrating playing with poor players against more often than not decent, know what they're doing teams. If anything stops me playing this game, this will.

Comments

• TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup it sucks if you end up on a team that doesnt push up and just plays like its TDM,Joining a platoon of like minded players is the answer to you'r team mate woes.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe. I do wonder why some players play certain modes and how they play it.