Can't join

System
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha Release 2.

Comments

• Il_BaSt4rDo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    hi to all... after the last update i'm stuck in "Matchmaking" for 2/3 minutes then i'm disconnect : could not find a siutable game, please try later.. it's beacause of 0 (zero) players/servers found?
  • XxBABYELDxX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was invited but cant find how to play? i went to the origins site and my game libray and clicked on incursions and all it should was blank and i could click on settings or add to favorites. help!! how to i play this
  • samuelmagic1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2017
    hi to all... after the last update i'm stuck in "Matchmaking" for 2/3 minutes then i'm disconnect : could not find a siutable game, please try later.. it's beacause of 0 (zero) players/servers found?

I have the same issue, been trying to join a match ever since I got access but it never works,

I'm not sure if its clientside or a problem from the actual servers, DICE should take a look at the problem.
  • ColshyKush
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    hi there i also got stuck on matchmaking but id say for near 10 mins on a number of occasions, & so far got as far as waiting for one player to accept again stuck at this stage for around 10 mins until i quit ill try again & post if i manage to get in.
  • ColshyKush
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    update yeah i can get to : waiting for 1 player to accept i do not get an option to accept anything just hangs on "waiting for 1 player to accept" NO ready up or accept button anywhere or am i missing something ? so don't know if its me that is the one that is causing the "waiting for 1 player to accept through there being NO option to accept anyone else got this issue ?
  • ColshyKush
    update 2 i got in by repairing the game, i got to choose kit etc but then got message server disconnected :(
  • Airwolf_swe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Pretty bad Alpha,
    Tried to join a game 2 days in a row now, stuck in matchmaking que forever.

Are you sure its ready for Alpha test? cant even test it.
  • FrankTheTank1974
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Same problem here too
  • SgtRock52
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Problems here also. Wait 10 minutes for "Matchmaking" then finally get and accept a match, but someone else is off doing who knows what, doesn't accept the match and it's back to square one. Finally get a Match where everyone accepts and right before game loads I get a "server disconnected" One hour of my life wasted to play one match.