A change of pace

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Noticed a lot of qq and bug threads so i decided that id make a thread about good things about bf1

For this one its simple im only asking for 4 weapons of your choice each fitting into one catagory

Catagory 1

Your best weapon based on stats

Catagory 2

Your most used weapon

Catagory 3

Your favorite weapons to use

Catagory 4

The most fun weapon youve used

The catagories can have the same weapon but thats boring and ill think your a boring person lol

For me

1. MG15 Storm Variant
2. Lewis Gun Suppressive
3. Perino 1908 Defensive
4. Parabellum MG14/17

On another note the obrez could fit into catagory 3 and 4 but i dont use my sidearms as much

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Cavalry Sword
    2. MP-18 Trench
    3. Kolibri
    4. Kolibri
  • Decikraytor_6
    1. Cavalry Sword
    2. MP-18 Trench
    3. Kolibri
    4. Kolibri

Never though id see the kolibri

Now i habe to try it myself lol
  • AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Catagory 1
    Ribeyrolles 1918 Factory(472 kills)
    Catagory 2

Your most used weapon
    It's a weapon I hate to use lol: Martini-Henri Infantry(5 hrs 52 mins). I only used it for those challenges but it took forever to get the kills. My second most used is the Selb 1906 Infantry(4 hrs 23mins) for the same reason.
    Catagory 3

The best weapon to use is the MG14 but the funnest and my favorite is the Perino.
    Catagory 4

Perino by far.
  • Decikraytor_6
    Catagory 1
    Ribeyrolles 1918 Factory(472 kills)
    Catagory 2

Your most used weapon
    It's a weapon I hate to use lol: Martini-Henri Infantry(5 hrs 52 mins). I only used it for those challenges but it took forever to get the kills. My second most used is the Selb 1906 Infantry(4 hrs 23mins) for the same reason.
    Catagory 3

The best weapon to use is the MG14 but the funnest and my favorite is the Perino.
    Catagory 4

Perino by far.

Nice lol

The martini Henry ironically is my fav rifle because of the way it sounds when it fires whereas the mosin sounds like a thunk the martini sounds like a cannon
  • Khal_Fraggo
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1: "Accident"
    2: Trench Periscope
    3: Debris
    4: a Bartek Bludgeon puzzle piece
  • Pavlitsjenko
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Fedorov Avtomat Trench
    2. Self-Loading Rifle
    3. light tank, Auto-Cannon
    4. Trench Kit Mace
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I suppose for nearly all of them my answer would be the Lewis Gun Low Weight, but by stats can be subjective... do you mean KPM? Accuracy? Time spent using?

So I'll just make an assumption.

Highest KPM primary: Automatico Storm

Most Kills: Lewis Gun Low Weight

Favorite to use: Any RSC variant

Most Fun: BAR Telescopic....or maybe smoke grenades paired with limpet charges :smiley:
  • Decikraytor_6
    I suppose for nearly all of them my answer would be the Lewis Gun Low Weight, but by stats can be subjective... do you mean KPM? Accuracy? Time spent using?

Most Fun: BAR Telescopic....or maybe smoke grenades paired with limpet charges :smiley:

Statistically speaking the with the mg15 i have the highest kd ratio highest kpm and highest spm with that weapon

Ironically i have higher kd ratios with other weapons but the spm is terrible so its an overall statistically superior weapon when compared to any other weapon
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1. Avtomat Fjedorowa trench
    2. AL 8.25 extended
    3. Avtomat Fjedorowa trench
    4. Gewehr M.95 infantry
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Statistically speaking the with the mg15 i have the highest kd ratio highest kpm and highest spm with that weapon

Ironically i have higher kd ratios with other weapons but the spm is terrible so its an overall statistically superior weapon when compared to any other weapon

Hmm.... I'm not sure how to know my KD with a certain weapon. Is that available on BFtracker or something?

I often feel the weapon I'm able to contribute to the game most is usually the Ribeyerolles. It feels very natural to me, and I feel I'm able to get to flags and clear and capture them the most easily with it.
  • WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1: "Accident"
    2: Trench Periscope
    3: Debris
    4: a Bartek Bludgeon puzzle piece

You my friend have made me laugh :D
  • Decikraytor_6

Hmm.... I'm not sure how to know my KD with a certain weapon. Is that available on BFtracker or something?

I often feel the weapon I'm able to contribute to the game most is usually the Ribeyerolles. It feels very natural to me, and I feel I'm able to get to flags and clear and capture them the most easily with it.

Thats why i asked though cause i feel most comfortable with the lewis gun and perino and i contribute most with those two guns but the mg15 is my best gun stat wise which makes sense but doesnt mean i like to use it as much
  • xxDicemanxx
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    1.lebel sniper
    2. Gewher 98 sniper
    3. Frommer stop
    4. Mp18 experimental