What people forget most about the Hellregial

«1
Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
The average hellregial user has no thumbs meaning they cant aim for anything

I picked it up and went against other assault users and destroyed them especially when they were using the Hellregial, why you might ask well its really simple.
The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it sure at first it might seem easy to use and op but its not for the average player it only does work up close like an smg should its recoil pattern makes it so getting kills at range requires a steady thumb.

I would get into 1v1 gunfights vs a hellie user at close to medium range and kill them before they could even take down half my health.

The issue lies within the weapon choices people have most players start out with a low recoil gun and therefore lack the necessary recoil control to use higher recoil guns. The Hellregial's recoil isnt terrible but for an experinced veteran like myself who uses the parabellum ribyroles and other moderate to high recoil weapons the hellregial is a laser beam in my hands where as in a 60 round mag it takes beginners 45 rounds to get two kills whereas I (an any other battlefield veteran) can get 6-7 kills in one mag

Frankly if you played bf4 youll know what im talking about my favorite weapon was the m249 and man did that thing kick like a donkey

Anyways the Hellregial is fine for now honestly I can see why people would choose it over the Riby cause of the ammo but imho the ribyroles and smg08 are more deadly in an experienced players hands then the Hellregial ever could be

Comments

  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it...
    I stopped reading after this statement.

    The Hellreigel has a skill curve... That's freaking hilarious!
    You think that is good, read this.
    smg08 are more deadly in an experienced players hands then the Hellregial ever could be

  • Decikraytor_6
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it...
    I stopped reading after this statement.

    The Hellreigel has a skill curve... That's freaking hilarious!

    Then why have i yet to find someone above level 60 using it as assault

    Ill put it like this the only hellregial users ive seen are people who have clearly just started the game


    Tthe fact that people are afriad of the hellregial to me is hilarious all it is, is an overhyped and overused 60 round mag machine pistol as a support player i laugh at Hellregial users and that was before the Mg14/17 was added

    Plus aside from using it myself its basically useless past 50 meters

    The recoil isnt that bad but its no laser beam plus the smg08 and ribyroles are more accurate anyway

    But hey you believe what you want to i have scubs to kill
  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But hey you believe what you want to i have scubs to kill
    Evidence says otherwise.

  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lol destroying other assault players means nothing tbh. Perhaps they just got the hellriegel, perhaps they just got the game and perhaps they have more latency than you.


    I used to play with the Hellriegel up until 49 stars and wooh I got so many hate comments on my youtube vids for it. I was like well at the time the only gun that was superb for Assault was the Hellriegel. This was before TSNP etc.
    3 nerfs later it was still the best overall. Huge clip and sure occassionally it overheated, but I loved that about it. It had decent recoil, but then the Ribeyrolles came and BOOM I switched to that weapon since day 1.


    Since then the Hellriegel became despised and I can kinda understand why. Everytime I was playing as Cavalry unit I got wasted in secs because a so called skilled Hellriegel wielder pumps his whole mag (after or before it overheats) into my beautiful horsey. UNACCEPTABLE!

    Like the Automatico the Hellriegel truly is casual friendly, but in the hands of a capable player it becomes definitely lethal. Problem is you are guilty by association. That is how the cookie crumbles yo. ANd I love me some cookie dough ice cream.
  • Decikraytor_6
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Djoenz wrote: »
    lol destroying other assault players means nothing tbh. Perhaps they just got the hellriegel, perhaps they just got the game and perhaps they have more latency than you.


    I used to play with the Hellriegel up until 49 stars and wooh I got so many hate comments on my youtube vids for it. I was like well at the time the only gun that was superb for Assault was the Hellriegel. This was before TSNP etc.
    3 nerfs later it was still the best overall. Huge clip and sure occassionally it overheated, but I loved that about it. It had decent recoil, but then the Ribeyrolles came and BOOM I switched to that weapon since day 1.


    Since then the Hellriegel became despised and I can kinda understand why. Everytime I was playing as Cavalry unit I got wasted in secs because a so called skilled Hellriegel wielder pumps his whole mag (after or before it overheats) into my beautiful horsey. UNACCEPTABLE!

    Like the Automatico the Hellriegel truly is casual friendly, but in the hands of a capable player it becomes definitely lethal. Problem is you are guilty by association. That is how the cookie crumbles yo. ANd I love me some cookie dough ice cream.

    I have 5 service stars with the hellreigal

    And 16 with the lewis gun suppressive

    Do you really think that if the hellregial was that good i would have more service stars with it and dropped support entirely

    If the hellreigal is so user friendly why have the rank 10 unlock why not just give it to assault as the first 3 ranks

    The perino is more deadly not because of their close quarter cababilities but because i can mow down 3 squads in one magazine whereas the Hellregial has a measly 60 rounds and every other bullet misses

    The hellie has too high of a fire rate and two low accuracy (meaning random bullet deviation accuracy) to compete with most weapons in the game

    As a matter of fact ill list 10 guns more deadlier then the Hellregial (in no specific order)

    1.Madsen
    2.BAR
    3.Sweeper
    4.RSC
    5.Chauchaut
    6.Ribyroles
    7.full auto frommerstop
    8.Autimatico
    9.Auto Revolver
    10.Model 10a Hunter

    Reasons being is that its easy to get close quarter kills with any smg i can take wht your average joe does with the hellregial and replicate that with the mp18

    Half of the people using the hellie dont even utilize the 60 round drum effectively whereas i can take the madsens 30 round drum and drop 4 people without having to reload

    Frankly if you want to believe the hellreigal is some allpowerful god touched smg then go right ahead frankly im not impressed with it and have switched to the ribyroles and mp 18 until i unlock the smg08


  • Claymore512
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it...
    I stopped reading after this statement.

    The Hellreigel has a skill curve... That's freaking hilarious!
    You think that is good, read this.
    smg08 are more deadly in an experienced players hands then the Hellregial ever could be
    Hey hey hey. SMG 08 is a beast. My new fav for assualt
  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You should look up the meaning of anecdotal evidence. but until then post more lunacy, this stuff is golden.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it...
    I stopped reading after this statement.

    The Hellreigel has a skill curve... That's freaking hilarious!

    Then why have i yet to find someone above level 60 using it as assault

    Ill put it like this the only hellregial users ive seen are people who have clearly just started the game

    Have you played Domination? Anyone who has ever played that mode knows that 90% of the matches host the Pr0L33t-$qu4d of Hellriegel knee-sliding users.

    Most of them, of course, with 100 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ or near that - that means they are not starting, they have played for quite some time.


  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    You should look up the meaning of anecdotal evidence. but until then post more lunacy, this stuff is golden.

    My uncle told me that when he was a kid, the Hellriegler's ruled the roost until those Russian boys brought in the SMG 08 and chased them varmints right out of town.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Then why have i yet to find someone above level 60 using it as assault
    I don't know... Because you're blind? Or grossly exaggerating with this statement. Either way, the overwhelming majority of my deaths from assault players come from the Hellreigel regardless of their rank.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Djoenz wrote: »
    lol destroying other assault players means nothing tbh. Perhaps they just got the hellriegel, perhaps they just got the game and perhaps they have more latency than you.


    I used to play with the Hellriegel up until 49 stars and wooh I got so many hate comments on my youtube vids for it. I was like well at the time the only gun that was superb for Assault was the Hellriegel. This was before TSNP etc.
    3 nerfs later it was still the best overall. Huge clip and sure occassionally it overheated, but I loved that about it. It had decent recoil, but then the Ribeyrolles came and BOOM I switched to that weapon since day 1.


    Since then the Hellriegel became despised and I can kinda understand why. Everytime I was playing as Cavalry unit I got wasted in secs because a so called skilled Hellriegel wielder pumps his whole mag (after or before it overheats) into my beautiful horsey. UNACCEPTABLE!

    Like the Automatico the Hellriegel truly is casual friendly, but in the hands of a capable player it becomes definitely lethal. Problem is you are guilty by association. That is how the cookie crumbles yo. ANd I love me some cookie dough ice cream.

    I have 5 service stars with the hellreigal

    And 16 with the lewis gun suppressive

    Do you really think that if the hellregial was that good i would have more service stars with it and dropped support entirely

    If the hellreigal is so user friendly why have the rank 10 unlock why not just give it to assault as the first 3 ranks

    The perino is more deadly not because of their close quarter cababilities but because i can mow down 3 squads in one magazine whereas the Hellregial has a measly 60 rounds and every other bullet misses

    The hellie has too high of a fire rate and two low accuracy (meaning random bullet deviation accuracy) to compete with most weapons in the game

    As a matter of fact ill list 10 guns more deadlier then the Hellregial (in no specific order)

    1.Madsen
    2.BAR
    3.Sweeper
    4.RSC
    5.Chauchaut
    6.Ribyroles
    7.full auto frommerstop
    8.Autimatico
    9.Auto Revolver
    10.Model 10a Hunter

    Reasons being is that its easy to get close quarter kills with any smg i can take wht your average joe does with the hellregial and replicate that with the mp18

    Half of the people using the hellie dont even utilize the 60 round drum effectively whereas i can take the madsens 30 round drum and drop 4 people without having to reload

    Frankly if you want to believe the hellreigal is some allpowerful god touched smg then go right ahead frankly im not impressed with it and have switched to the ribyroles and mp 18 until i unlock the smg08


    I really have no idea what you are trying to accomplish or convey? How can you say support weapons are more deadly when those are weapons from a total different class.

    What about situations? or luck? You can't really compare LMG's to SMG's because different classes different tactic and technique. I play all classes. So again what it is you are trying to tell us really??????? The Hellriegel is a all-round delicious smg. It is as simple as that.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The average hellregial user has no thumbs meaning they cant aim for anything

    I picked it up and went against other assault users and destroyed them especially when they were using the Hellregial,

    I would get into 1v1 gunfights vs a hellie user at close to medium range and kill them before they could even take down half my health.

    The Hellregial's recoil isnt terrible but for an experinced veteran like myself who uses the parabellum ribyroles and other moderate to high recoil weapons the hellregial is a laser beam in my hands

    Frankly if you played bf4 youll know what im talking about my favorite weapon was the m249 and man did that thing kick like a donkey

    Translation: "Look at me, look at how good I am. I am the best, everyone else is a noob/scrub. Worship me"
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Hellregial is a level 10 unlock for a reason it has a skill curve to it...
    I stopped reading after this statement.

    The Hellreigel has a skill curve... That's freaking hilarious!

    Then why have i yet to find someone above level 60 using it as assault

    Ill put it like this the only hellregial users ive seen are people who have clearly just started the game

    Have you played Domination? Anyone who has ever played that mode knows that 90% of the matches host the Pr0L33t-$qu4d of Hellriegel knee-sliding users.

    Most of them, of course, with 100 **** or near that - that means they are not starting, they have played for quite some time.


    It's a shame, hate it. Braindead Assaults everywhere. Give me a 20 round .35 and I'll rule them all.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Hel is just too user friendly. You could miss a majority of your shots but because you have so many bullets flying down range you'll get the kill or at least hit something to make it seek cover

    Hel Defensive is even worse; literally "who needs reloads" in a nutshell.

    It suits the run and gun style cod players are used too; hence its so damn popular have had so many stars earned.

    I've played with and against the top Hel user on xbone; 50k+ kills last he was on, that's more kills then I have combined across my entire BF online career in just one weapon on one game.

    ~

    Anyway a change that needs to happen is magazine size.
    Hel has a 650 rpm, mg14 has a 700 rpm and the BAR has a 600 rpm.
    Factory should come with the 20 round magazine stick (which is an actual thing for it) and the 60 round snail drum needs to go to the Hel Defensive

    Mp 18: 32 rounds at 550 rpm
    Maxim smg: 80 rounds at 450 rpm

    You instantly mode those two smgs more appealing over the Hel.

    Now to still keep the Hel in the mix make the factory variant a Storm

  • ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The Hel is just too user friendly. You could miss a majority of your shots but because you have so many bullets flying down range you'll get the kill or at least hit something to make it seek cover

    Hel Defensive is even worse; literally "who needs reloads" in a nutshell.

    It suits the run and gun style cod players are used too; hence its so damn popular have had so many stars earned.

    I've played with and against the top Hel user on xbone; 50k+ kills last he was on, that's more kills then I have combined across my entire BF online career in just one weapon on one game.

    ~

    Anyway a change that needs to happen is magazine size.
    Hel has a 650 rpm, mg14 has a 700 rpm and the BAR has a 600 rpm.
    Factory should come with the 20 round magazine stick (which is an actual thing for it) and the 60 round snail drum needs to go to the Hel Defensive

    Mp 18: 32 rounds at 550 rpm
    Maxim smg: 80 rounds at 450 rpm

    You instantly mode those two smgs more appealing over the Hel.

    Now to still keep the Hel in the mix make the factory variant a Storm

    Or just add cool down at 20
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, a lot of bad players use the Hellriegel, it's their favorite gun alongside the A10 Hunter on console. Most of the good Assault players use it too though as its just clearly better than the other guns -- more versatile with fewer downsides, effective close range, effective mid range, laughably easy to adjust to recoil, and a massive 'kill-a-whole-squad-if-you're-good' (or if bad, a 'panic spray like a maniac and get away with it') drum. Yes, you'll get a lot of kills on people using it, because they are so many, almost every single Assault player in any given match mode. Its not God Tier in that it beats every other gun. Rather its just super easy and has no real downside, unlike practically every other weapon in the game.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I personally have 86 service stars with it.

    And I will gladly continue to use it.
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would get into 1v1 gunfights vs a hellie user at close to medium range and kill them before they could even take down half my health.

    I'm assuming you play on console since you referenced using thumbs. I'm also willing to bet you use both aim assist options (as most do). If so there's nothing skillful or impressive about pressing left trigger then right trigger. You just happen to do it faster than others. Your thumbs basically don't have to do anything. I prefer not to let the game aim for me.
Sign In or Register to comment.