Assignments

misisipiRivrRat
815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2017
Ok, I was getting my azz kicked in fantasy football so I thought to try for a weapon unlock in bf1. To unlock one of the assault class weapons part of the assignment is to get 10 kills with the light anti tank grenade . I'd been stuck on six kills all weekend , only able to take health from enemies but not kill them. So I fire up a match of Frontlines and my team is backed up to the mcoms and losing bigtime. No big deal it happens all of the time right?
So the enemy arms B so I hurl a tank grenade there and wtf, I get 2 kills! Two more to go. Fast forward a bit and I toss anothe tank grenade in the general direction of an enemy sniper and whatta ya know, another kill. So we lose and I look at my weapon unlocks and it still says 6 kills for anti tank grenade. It can't be can it?
So I close the game , wait a few minutes and start the game. Nope. Still only 6 kills. Oh well, fire up another Frontlines and I score two tank grenade kills. Thats 5 kills in two matches when I only needed 4 for the unlock. Game still says I need 4 more kills. Think I've had enough of this crap for the day.

Comments

• TamKingski
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes sometimes the stat tracking can be delayed but i find it usually corrects itself pretty quickly.
    If restarting the game and joining different servers doesnt update/refresh your stats then it could be the stat server is having trouble or under maintenance,this usually doesnt last long and no stats should be lost.

Its also possible there could be a problem with your EA account but thats pretty rare and i suspect that is not whats happening,but if the problem is ongoing for say a couple of days then it might be worth contacting EA support to get it checked out.
  • AaronTheZombie
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can't trust the tracking on the ones under soldier customization, the main menu assignment page has the correct numbers.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still no luck. Went upstairs, ate, took the dogs out ,turned the game on again and it still says 6 of 10 kills. Started a match on an empty server and that menu shows 0% completion for any of the new assignments. It's all good though.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use regular AT grenades, not light
  • misisipiRivrRat
    This is just ridiculous now. Finished two more Frontlines matches just now and had two more tank grenade kills but it still is showing only 6 of 10 kills. These assignments for the most part have been beyond frustrating , but now they aren't even keeping track.
  • Claymore512
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is just ridiculous now. Finished two more Frontlines matches just now and had two more tank grenade kills but it still is showing only 6 of 10 kills. These assignments for the most part have been beyond frustrating , but now they aren't even keeping track.

You have said you used light AT based. You need to use the assault specific regular AT nades
  • misisipiRivrRat

You have said you used light AT based. You need to use the assault specific regular AT nades

Now don't I feel stupid! Honestly don't know how I got side tracked thinking it needed to be the light variety. Thanks for setting me straight
  • olavafar
    1942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Now you must apologize to DICE by doing 200 gas tripwire kills.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    Lol! And you got that right!
  • -II-MaladiA-II-
    437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the best map for tank kills with nades is still monte grappa & empires edge (if they are not camping on borderlines :-) ... lowbirds)
  • misisipiRivrRat
    Soooo, once I started using the correct grenade the assignment was finished in less than a match. I am such a tard sometimes !