Conquest Servers?

Claypole1
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What happened to all the Conquest servers? It seems I can hardly get a game of Conquest at the moment, especially on the base maps.

In fact, most of the games I see in the server browser are War Pigeons, Supply Drop and Domination, and Rush, and IMoften get put in a queue.

There was a problem a couple of weeks ago, but it seemed to have got fixed.

Anybody else having the same issue?

Comments

• CVH-Snarlos
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had a problem last night when choosing European servers. I could only choose from 2 servers max even when I kept refreshing. Annoyingly both of these had queues to get in.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What region are you? I'm in US, and have no problem finding lots of Conquest servers.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had a problem last night when choosing European servers. I could only choose from 2 servers max even when I kept refreshing. Annoyingly both of these had queues to get in.
    No European Conquest servers right now, I'm on a North American server, with 82 ping as opposed to under 20.
  • otiscamps
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    battlefield 1 .... killed in action by worthless servers ..... rest in peace . great game gone to soon along with my $ 100
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    No European Conquest servers right now, I'm on a North American server, with 82 ping as opposed to under 20.

Guess that explains the high amount of European players on North America servers the past week. :(
  • CVH-Snarlos
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »

I had to play on a US East Coast server in the end because I wasn't prepared to wait until the queue of 7 went down. It wasn't a pleasant experience as my ping was so high. Hopefully I can find games tonight.
  • Claypole1
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    What region are you? I'm in US, and have no problem finding lots of Conquest servers.
    Europe...

• Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had an issue last night - seems the problem has returned. Maybe SWBF2 is using them all?
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It got really silly a while back, now it has returned, every refresh makes the list smaller until there are no servers. It coincidentally happens when the game play is at it's worst.
    I wont bore you with my theories about lack of servers and out of region diversions.
  • RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here, Europe based, hardly any CQ servers to be found especially on base game. Even via quickmatch failed to find a game (matchmaking failed message repeatedly). Quickmatch on any game will eventually get you in CQ on the Tsar DLC.
    @ 3:40 in this video Westie has some interesting comments.
  • 63Countryman
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Noticed some issues last night 10/3/17 on the east coast servers @ 9 est. It got so bad that my friends and I all just left BF1 for the evening. Hopefully this get resolved soon.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve had the matchmaking fail a couple of times, in the last few days. Looking in the server browser reveals servers upon servers that are packed full, with plenty of people in queue. The people in queue would fill three additional servers. I connected to a server with 10 people in it, and after a couple of minutes, the round started and then the server was full for the duration of my time there.

So there’s plenty of servers, but they’re full. The matchmaking system should put players looking for a server, on the same server, though, to start another.