Servers are down.

bacadam
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hey,
downloaded the game ans for the last wekk All I get is Servers down. Done all the updates and still nothing... What am I missing??

Thanks

Comments

• EA_Alexander
    504 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @bacadam

Are we talking about Incursions alpha client or the main game?
  • Braddock512
    1076 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    If you are referring to the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha, please note the servers are only active from Thursday to Monday.

-Braddock512-
  • WisconsinBadger
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello. It's Friday now and I seem to be forever stuck on the "loading" screen. I've played before but this update seems like it's not working. Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I just had to close and reload it after the update.
  • drkay2
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I haven't been able to load a single game. Once - once, I found a match and people quit so game over.