In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Server keeps kicking players and changing maps

Axlerod1
994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Over the last few days, I have noticed the map vote comes up and the the map gets picked and then a map comes up that was not even in the vote is on. Also, over half the full server gets kicked out.

WTF? Any server admins having this issue?

Comments

• P1asma
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA....Crash Everything!
  • -Antares65z
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 5
    My server is always empty (lol) but I noticed last night that it changed to Fao. Not sure if a round actually got going on the start map and then Fao came up in the vote. Whats weird is that Fao isn't in the map rotation. This morning the server was back on the start map.
  • Axlerod1
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I guess this is one of those better player experiences the employees of DICE keep talking about.
    64 players and map change and the player count changes to 23 players.

Server side of things, RSP has to be the worst thing ever for gamers. not a huge fan. I would much rather spend 3 times the money on 3rd party server providers than this crap. This game is 11.5 months old and it's still bad. Every few months someone gets on here and says DICE is working on it. I say it is total BS. THis proves they are not working on anything. The more crap the add, the worse the game and servers get.

DICE needs to stop adding things and fix what is already here.
  • wiazabi
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 6
    Well someone had to make it possible for servers to swap location even between maps as it happens a lot in EU, NL server ( good ) swaps to Ireland ( Horrible ) so they do work on something that can save em money i guess.
  • NL73schietdammer
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 9
  • Axlerod1
    edited October 10
    I'll check it out. Thanks

3 maps in a row tonight the server went nuts kicking people. people are getting rather upset at this. I know it isn't just my server but this has to get fixed.
  • Ice_Queen_NL
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Queue doesn't work anymore since the patch and my server also goes to another map most of the time then the one who won the voting or even came up in the voting. It just goes to a whole other map from the 9 maps I've put in the mapcycle.
  • Axlerod1
    Yeah its crazy.
    Good news though. Swbf2 sales are below expectations. Disney warned ea is sales are not better they will lose the franchise.

So after Nov 17, dice will have 1 game less to worry about
  • -Antares65z
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Yeah its crazy.
    Good news though. Swbf2 sales are below expectations. Disney warned ea is sales are not better they will lose the franchise.

So after Nov 17, dice will have 1 game less to worry about

Sounds good to me. Maybe it will encourage them to focus on creating a blockbuster game that draws in millions.
  • redenya
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My server is always empty (lol) but I noticed last night that it changed to Fao. Not sure if a round actually got going on the start map and then Fao came up in the vote. Whats weird is that Fao isn't in the map rotation. This morning the server was back on the start map.

Mines empty as well .. also can't get planes on my first Map.
  • Ice_Queen_NL
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 13
    Does more of you have a rented server and the problem that is goes to the wrong map? I saw a few posts about this on the forum.
    I think it happened for our server it happened after the October update. The few days before it was fine. And I wonder if it also happens on the DICE official servers.... our rented servers are 3rd party... Can you let me know? Then I will contact EA at Monday, like I did last monday, I chatted with an Advisor. I want to hear him explain this bug to me and let's see what they tell us, crap or if he tells they''re working on a solution and acknoledge the bug exists. I will mention my own server and other rented servers in general as well when I know if many of you also have this problem.
  • wiazabi
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is getting incredible annoying, votes map -> loads different maps + kicks most players -> reloads same map for reasons + starts that map almost instantly.