How are my stats?

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Basically tell me if you would hate me as a teammate or enjoy my company

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/Decikraytor_6

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why??
  • Decikraytor_6
    Why??

Because i dont really know how "good" i am at battlefield with cod it was easy this game i cant tell
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you throw ammo at me or revive me that is enough to be a good player in my eyes. Win ratio says basicly nothing about you in particular, K/D everything above 1 is good, as that means you cost your enemy more tickets than you cost your own team.

Good players don't have to rambo everyone. A few days ago I had a guy playing medic, who ran up to my dead body and dropped a medic crate, because he was so new he didn't know he needed the syringe to revive me. I consider this guy good, as he is trying right from the start to help his team out (Explained him what he needs to revive players and than it worked fine)
  • Decikraytor_6
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    If you throw ammo at me or revive me that is enough to be a good player in my eyes. Win ratio says basicly nothing about you in particular, K/D everything above 1 is good, as that means you cost your enemy more tickets than you cost your own team.

Good players don't have to rambo everyone. A few days ago I had a guy playing medic, who ran up to my dead body and dropped a medic crate, because he was so new he didn't know he needed the syringe to revive me. I consider this guy good, as he is trying right from the start to help his team out (Explained him what he needs to revive players and than it worked fine)

Thanks i just dont have a point of refernve for battlefield despite starting at bf4 where i only got to level 27 so this is the first batrlefield ive played to "completion"
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »

Thanks i just dont have a point of refernve for battlefield despite starting at bf4 where i only got to level 27 so this is the first batrlefield ive played to "completion"

You could try to unlock all guns and also I have the goal to get all the legendary camos for each weapon. You play support right? I would suggest to unlock the Huot Optical and try it out. Or master all other classes etc.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Your stats are ok, but I would probably expect a capture / defend flag ratio over 1 since you primarily play infantry.
    Normally, only Tankers / pilots have a ratio below 1.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stats fine, but more important to me is someone who sticks with the squad and plays their role well and contributes to the squad's momentum.
  • Decikraytor_6
    Your stats are ok, but I would probably expect a capture / defend flag ratio over 1 since you primarily play infantry.
    Normally, only Tankers / pilots have a ratio below 1.

Oh its cause i have nearly twice as many flag defends then captures playing solo a lot its sometimes hard to get rrcapture flags so ill stand around the capture zone and kill off enemies