smle carbine issues

ddarn37
115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anybody having any issues using smle carbine? Seems to not be registering hits for me

Comments

• skoopsro
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have gotten that alot since the most recent patch. And you are right its most especially prevelent with the smle carbine. New patch comming soon and its excellent in the PS4 CTE so far.
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ddarn37 wrote: »
    Anybody having any issues using smle carbine? Seems to not be registering hits for me

Hit detection on the whole seems suspect to me after the latest update. I've shot guys with the Federov and nothing. My ping is the same in region. Hit detection seems off. JMO
  • ddarn37
    Thanks for the info!
  • Tullzter
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely agree, i've been missing shots even though my aim was spot on, hit registration needs a rework
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dumped 3 from the 10A slug into a guy yesterday with not hit markers. He was laying down 4 m from me.
  • Excoriar
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue though I was using the Lebel 1886. Also my ping rose from around 50 to 80. I don't think Dice fixed their issues yet.
  • skoopsro
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There hasn't been a new update with a fix into the vanilla game.
  • ddarn37
    Still having problems with this gun..iffy hit detection..
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Honestly, I watched the whole clip and I didn't see anything outlandish. There were a couple maybes, but they were maybe misses too.
  • ddarn37
    Yes I know..its not the best clip.. I wish I would've recorded the one from the other day on verdun..it was alot worse.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have to agree I see nothing out of the ordinary
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hit detection issues are back but tbh they never really went away completely.
  • ddarn37
    b2tchwood wrote: »

Well I have to disagree..the video isn't the best but I do get some hits and no detection... I also got a headshot and it was only 17 damage
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had this one with the same weapon. Seems like I should have hit him there.

• ddarn37

Thank you.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »

Well I have to disagree..the video isn't the best but I do get some hits and no detection... I also got a headshot and it was only 17 damage

That 17 damage was probably against an elite I've had it a few times also if you shoot through an object (fence door window etc) it can effect the damage
  • ddarn37

Check out link above.. I know I was using the pistol alot at beginning..watch pretty much the last 2 minutes
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017

first shot you're moving so get accuracy penalty, why u probably missed
    second shot u completely miss
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Check out link above.. I know I was using the pistol alot at beginning..watch pretty much the last 2 minutes

first you're behind, so u miss
    second shot u hit
    3rd shot you're moving again, so accuracy penalty, plus u have latency icons, which could explain it

in the building u don't headshot him

• ddarn37
    this weapon is supposed to be 100 damage..you shouldn't need 3 shots to kill!