Lovat Scouts: A semi-realism platoon (BF1/4). Check us out!

abc668644138
117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 5
Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. How to Join
III. How to Contact Us
IV. Rules
V. Ranks
VI. Structure
VII. Outro
I: Introduction

Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in the Lovat Scouts! We are a semi-realism/mid-core platoon based upon an actual unit that originated around 1899. They served primarily in the Boer War and World War I. They were regarded as some of the best spotters and scouts in history. They are particularly noted for their introduction of the "Ghillie Suit", which you may be familiar with if you've played CoD:MW. They were also known for their uncanny ability to stalk their target.
What you can expect to find with us is casual to tactical gameplay. My brother Kick and I decided that a mesh between the two was exactly the kind of gaming experience we like, and we hope to find some like-minded people to join us! Joking around is encouraged and so is tactical gameplay. However, while we strongly encourage sticking together, the advantage of joining our scouting platoon is that you are free to go solo on a map. You are still able to contribute to our victory in other ways.
We will play to each other's strengths. Whatever kit you bring to battle is your decision. Whatever role you decide to have in battle is yours - we encourage kit diversity in our loadouts. Part of the application will include a section to specify what you specialize in, including vehicles (more details in the application). The overall goal is to achieve personal success for our members and overall success for all (and having fun while doing it!).
We have a load of ideas to share, things that we want to make happen, and we are always on the lookout for more!

II: How to Join
If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, contact a leader or shoot us an email using the following information. We highly suggest you read through all the material on the recruitment ad first.
*the best way to contact us is directly through PSN, or email our platoon through the "Contact Us" section at the bottom of our website.

III: How to Contact Us
My personal PSN account name is GeistWalken, aka "Ghost".
You can also contact our recruiter on PSN @ ItzMarkush

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2IknEn8urUxLRYOKeoGj9A/featured?view_as=subscriber
Email us: lovatscoutsps4@gmail.com
*websites are still under construction, but open for business!

IV: Rules
1. Be polite to/respectful of all players. Please bear in mind that we are going to have members of all races with different religious/genders/personal/cultural/political beliefs. These things do not matter. What matters is the individual’s commitment to the platoon and appreciating what we all bring to the table. This is crucial. We must work together. You're also representing a group and should act accordingly in-game, with all players.

2. There’s no set age limit. However, we do expect our members to be mature and have common sense. Exceptions will be made for those 17 and under after a discussion with Leadership. We realize that teenagers play this game and also have the ability to be sophisticated and productive members. They may even turn out to be the most dedicated.

3. If a problem with a platoon member arises, PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to talk to Leadership about it. I personally guarantee that I will go out of my way to work things out with my members. Leadership have an “open door” policy. Do not feel that anything is too insignificant or pointless to bring to our attention.

4. A mic is not required - as we can communicate by in-game commands (with the exception of our Modern Warfare members) and leaders can give commands verbally. However, we strongly advise that you have one or obtain one ASAP. Clear and concise communication is vital in combat. This may change to a requirement for all members later on. *Squad leaders and above will be required to have a mic.

6. You do not have to live within the U.S. to join. Just be mindful of time differences and linguistic issues that may arise. We encourage members from other countries to join. There is a lot to learn from one another. We would eventually like to establish ourselves internationally and eventually set up regional units under the command of myself and a regional leader.

7. To address the dreaded multi-clan rule: No, you will not be allowed to be active in another clan on BF1/4. However, if you play any other games, feel free to become a part of a clan for that game. Come and go as you please (within reason), but if you're an active member of the Lovats - you should be representing us in-game. This isn't an open relationship. We're the jealous type ;).

8. Enjoy yourself!
*rules are subject to change and/or amendments

V: Ranks
To simplify the ranking structure across BF1 and BF4, we use a condensed version of modern U.S. Army ranks.

The ranks are listed below:
Private
Corporal
Sergeant
Sergeant First Class
First Lieutenant

VI: Structure
We will organize at the platoon level. The platoon is led by myself (GeistWalken aka Ghost) at the rank of 1st Lieutenant.

Following is my second in command, Kickapoo2025, at the rank of Sergeant First Class. He will oversee both squads as my acting Platoon Sergeant.

The squad level is next. Leadership positions are open for both squads. A member (possibly you!) will lead a squad of 2 fire teams, containing 2 individuals each (a total of five members, including the Sergeant). Squad names will be selected by the squad leader after receiving approval from 1LT. Ghost or SFC. Kick.

Last, but definitely not least - the fireteams. Fireteams will contain 2 members, with 1 individual serving as the fireteam leader. The fireteam name will be decided by the fire team leader after receiving approval through the Chain of Command.

VII: Outro
If you've read this far, thank you! We hope that the content presented has you eager to enlist. If not, we appreciate you taking time out of your day to give us a look. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, or you would like to join, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're eager to hear from you. Happy hunting, and watch your six.

Sincerely,
[LVT]1LT. GeistWalken "Ghost"
[LVT]SFC.Kickapoo2025 "Kick"

Comments