Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

• 1903_Dark_Eagle
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    To throw gas on this smoldering ashes since it was my amount of head shots thst got him all upset..... I'm over 7200 total head shots now.

3000 of which is from the 1903 that made him all upset.

Though I started using the martini sniper in cqc sadly I only have 366 head shots out of the 1200 or so kills I have with it.

I mean he could have more head shots if he took the time to aim up a tad bit.

Most people have way more respect for sniper one hit kills that are head shots and not a sweet spot kill.
    MH Sniper
    Thats a rarely used weapon for some reason, I remember levelcrap (another cheater) gave it some bad press before it got to my inventory

How does he cheat?

LOL level cap isn't that great on PC. He's your average level maybe slightly above player.
    The best out of the bunch of them is Xfactor and he played with Ravic during BF3 era competitive. Ravic is better than Xfactor from what I've seen.

Levelcap is trash. In Battlefield 3 and 4 he was just a greedy assault player who never revived or played the objective, but treated the entire game like TDM. I haven't watched any of his BF1 videos because his voice just annoys the hell out of me. Xfactor is good, Ravic is much better. Sgt Enigma was also incredibly good back when he played.
  • TG_JAZZY
    996 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To throw gas on this smoldering ashes since it was my amount of head shots thst got him all upset..... I'm over 7200 total head shots now.

Though I started using the martini sniper in cqc sadly I only have 366 head shots out of the 1200 or so kills I have with it.

Most people have way more respect for sniper one hit kills that are head shots and not a sweet spot kill.
    MH Sniper
    Thats a rarely used weapon for some reason, I remember levelcrap (another cheater) gave it some bad press before it got to my inventory

How does he cheat?

LOL level cap isn't that great on PC. He's your average level maybe slightly above player.
    The best out of the bunch of them is Xfactor and he played with Ravic during BF3 era competitive. Ravic is better than Xfactor from what I've seen.

Levelcap is trash. In Battlefield 3 and 4 he was just a greedy assault player who never revived or played the objective, but treated the entire game like TDM. I haven't watched any of his BF1 videos because his voice just annoys the hell out of me. Xfactor is good, Ravic is much better. Sgt Enigma was also incredibly good back when he played.

I loved those bf3 days,for me its where I got into multiplayer and players like rival xfactor and rival cartel were bosses.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017

MH Sniper

How does he cheat?

I loved those bf3 days,for me its where I got into multiplayer and players like rival xfactor and rival cartel were bosses.

Yup, I was also playing on PC back in those days a little bit, so I had some great games with Sgt Enigma and even ran into Xfactor a few times. Some incredible games. I really miss those BF3 maps, they were just excellent for the most part. There wasn't one base map that I didn't like in that game.

Oh and I can't go without mentioning Mr Assault, that was was a goddamn beast. BEAST. Too bad he didn't like BF4 too much and basically stopped playing. Haven't seen him on BF1 at all. But on BF3 he was hands down one of the best all round players. He could do it all.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

MH Sniper

How does he cheat?

I would say Relaa is the best "YT" BF player on PC. We also have PENTA Sports wich had a BF1 team and where far superior to all others. But they are not YT´ers.

Makes sense. There are tons of amazing players who don't have YouTube or care to upload. YouTube is a lot of work and is something you need to work at. I couldn't do it if my gameplay was worth compiling.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

MH Sniper

How does he cheat?

I would say Relaa is the best "YT" BF player on PC. We also have PENTA Sports wich had a BF1 team and where far superior to all others. But they are not YT´ers.

Makes sense. There are tons of amazing players who don't have YouTube or care to upload. YouTube is a lot of work and is something you need to work at. I couldn't do it if my gameplay was worth compiling.

Your's. But it takes so much time and effort and most people barely get any views.
  • Imabaka70
    1768 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @ProLegion_exor I know about that YouTube most my views come from clan mates and rarely get any on twitch sadly.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @ProLegion_exor I know about that YouTube most my views come from clan mates and rarely get any on twitch sadly.

It's tough.
    I have 200.000+ views on my YT videos but only 300ish subs, frustrating. Twitch is fun but hard to pass 20 viewers frequently.
  • Imabaka70
    1768 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sadly yes I get all excited to see 1-3 viewers on my twitch I haven't streamed In A while it's disheartening sometimes.
  • ps_865
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    ps_865 wrote: »
    I was playing BF since the 1942 on PS3, but primarily I was a COD player, especially MW3, BO2, ghosts, AW. I totally switched to BF1 last year as the IW was a disaster. Now that the CODWW2 is out, its not bad, but, I'm back to the BF1, to me, the best FPS game on consoles ever.

Interesting. You seem to like the game, but he game does not seem to like you ;-)

Sooooo Stodeh and Ravic....... :*

only xim cheaters like you don't. Did you manage to trick DS users to join your AA off server? Will slaughtering them fix your ego?
  • HuwJarz
    3309 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was playing BF since the 1942 on PS3, but primarily I was a COD player, especially MW3, BO2, ghosts, AW. I totally switched to BF1 last year as the IW was a disaster. Now that the CODWW2 is out, its not bad, but, I'm back to the BF1, to me, the best FPS game on consoles ever.

Interesting. You seem to like the game, but he game does not seem to like you ;-)

only xim cheaters like you don't. Did you manage to trick DS users to join your AA off server? Will slaughtering them fix your ego?

I love that you put your stats link in your signature. Most people wouldn't advertise their inadequacies. I admire your endurance. There are not many people that would play a game like BF1 for so long when they are patently terrible at it, especially without any signs of improvement.

If XIM4 cheaters and modded controllers were banned, do you think that it would enable you to stop corner camping or K/D **** in the hills?

You are very welcome to join the server at the weekend. I'm sure you would do really well with AA off given your favourite two guns by a mile are AA spam rifles.
  • TG_JAZZY
    996 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Lets not be hasty we all love this game whatever way we play it, come on keep yer chin up,
    :smiley: