Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

• MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @fisknyllet17

Turned AR off back when i did cause after paying attention to it it made killing people feel cheap to be honest. Turned it back on past monday because of medical issues increasing...
    Tho' in all honesty, in different ways, the only way to get a level playingfield is by going on a lan environment with the same rules that apply to everyone.
    It's really that simpel to me. I don't see the point in complaining or even talking about MKB, it doesn't change anything, it's a way for Sony and Microsoft to make money, and quite frankly. The same solution aplies to this "problem" than to AR= Can't beat them, join them. If one chooses not to join them however, don't use is as an excuse, and either stop "complaining" or stop playing.

I'd like to be remembered by people around me about how they saw me as a nice individual, a descent human being, rather than a super awesome mlg star on BF1 by people i only know either via psn or a forum filled with complaining Jeezies.

The thing that you miss essentially is ar is so strong that skill gap\ learning curve are non existent. Game aims for you.
    For the people that need that ar because physical problems we have no problems about that. It is okay. But enforcing that ar for all players is illogical. Because when you buy a game by default any producer dev whatever aim for the people having the right condition to use the product. So not sure why you bring in discussion your health problems. Even when you fire up your ps4 the first message is about seizures and such...

For the second part comparisons between controller mouse and third parties emulators have been discussed to death. Mouse tops all, third parties are struggling to keep with a mouse but still better than a controller. Now if a platform is based upon a gadget, is politically correct to use that gadget not third parties for a level playing field. Of course by gadget i mean the specific type so if i use a 800 dpi mouse over a 16000 dpi 8g mouse in my example is the same gadget but with different specs.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »
    @fisknyllet17

Turned AR off back when i did cause after paying attention to it it made killing people feel cheap to be honest. Turned it back on past monday because of medical issues increasing...
    Tho' in all honesty, in different ways, the only way to get a level playingfield is by going on a lan environment with the same rules that apply to everyone.
    It's really that simpel to me. I don't see the point in complaining or even talking about MKB, it doesn't change anything, it's a way for Sony and Microsoft to make money, and quite frankly. The same solution aplies to this "problem" than to AR= Can't beat them, join them. If one chooses not to join them however, don't use is as an excuse, and either stop "complaining" or stop playing.

I'd like to be remembered by people around me about how they saw me as a nice individual, a descent human being, rather than a super awesome mlg star on BF1 by people i only know either via psn or a forum filled with complaining Jeezies.

The thing that you miss essentially is ar is so strong that skill gap\ learning curve are non existent. Game aims for you.
    For the people that need that ar because physical problems we have no problems about that. It is okay. But enforcing that ar for all players is illogical. Because when you buy a game by default any producer dev whatever aim for the people having the right condition to use the product. So not sure why you bring in discussion your health problems. Even when you fire up your ps4 the first message is about seizures and such...

For the second part comparisons between controller mouse and third parties emulators have been discussed to death. Mouse tops all, third parties are struggling to keep with a mouse but still better than a controller. Now if a platform is based upon a gadget, is politically correct to use that gadget not third parties for a level playing field. Of course by gadget i mean the specific type so if i use a 800 dpi mouse over a 16000 dpi 8g mouse in my example is the same gadget but with different specs.

I get all that, seriously i do. And even with my medical condition using AR still feels cheap and i do hope it will get tweaked. But it still remains on personal choise weather to (ab)use these tools or not.
    The thing i don't get tho' is why it should matter if one truely knows their own capabilities.
    I don't get the urge to proof to others how skilled a person is...
  • smart2705
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps? If I got flustered every time I got killed by a model 10a or hellriegel guy in a corner I would have quit a long time ago.

And if you think everyone that has a high star count and high head shots are xim users? Then you have a very jaded view of what controller players are capable of.

Also to throw it out there in not laying on a hill side ambushing players way out. About half of those kills and head shots have come from a controller. As I said I switch when my hand allows it.

>Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps?

exactly. Why do you play the BF1 if you can't play with the normal controller? You do understand that you are at advantage with the XIM, right? It is like you box with iron gloves.

The way you tried to hide that you are XIM user and the way you are trying to justify the cheat tells about the personalities of the XIM cheaters. I would expect from people like you to hide in this sort of discussions and don't voice about their shame

Shame? Cheats? :lol:
    Some people just need to justify all off their deaths, I guess.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Loose_Noodles

I wasn't being defensive, nor offensive. Just trying to make a point. Laughter indeed is a crucial thing in life. I just get anoyed by all the complaining about anything people can complain about.
    As laughter, dealing with certain situations and making the best out of things is just as crucial.
    That's all.
  • Chillmatik_86
    Either way, for positivities sake...

Just finished downloading the update... haven't had any lag so far this week hope it stays that way.
    I have a couple of beers in the chiller right now. See if i can get me some scrubby lols tonight on the battlefield! :)

So get yer skill enhamcing tools on, or not, my syringe needs some love

See y'all on the fields
  • Imabaka70
    1430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Chillmatik_86 if they fixed some of the lag issues I wonder if I can go back to aloha snackbar flying my plane into people at the end of a match and actually kill them.
  • Chillmatik_86
    @Chillmatik_86 if they fixed some of the lag issues I wonder if I can go back to aloha snackbar flying my plane into people at the end of a match and actually kill them.

Haha yeah, just played one game, and that was really good. Fingers crossed :)
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

don't hold your breath, same thing happens every update, seems better for a day or so, then goes straight back down the toilet, with 100ms+ ping players becoming bullets sponges again and 1 banging u

buy fingers crossed
  • Chillmatik_86

don't hold your breath, same thing happens every update, seems better for a day or so, then goes straight back down the toilet, with 100ms+ ping players becoming bullets sponges again and 1 banging u

buy fingers crossed

Maybe, IF the lag comes back, instead of MKB, i might need to invest in a propper gamingrouter to get possibly the best advantage money can buy... :D
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

buy fingers crossed

Maybe, IF the lag comes back, instead of MKB, i might need to invest in a propper gamingrouter to get possibly the best advantage money can buy... :D

Yeh buying a gaming router to counter dices completely awful servers, will this gaming router have an option to increase my ping?

might be worth the money ;)
  • Imabaka70
    1430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just start downloading lots of large files on a pc connected to the same Internet
  • Petedawg508
    1198 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this game is full of too many wannabe Chris Kyle'!
  • b2tchwood
    916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did my reply just get deleted? fml. I ain't writing that again. I can tell you in a party later what I think Chill.
    Happens to me every so often. Sometimes it goes to moderation to pass.... I don't get it
  • fisknyllet17
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    I have aids, can I use a mouse?

Really?

I don't care about your subsequent backtracking. That was bad taste and appallingly offensive and has no place in these forums or anywhere else.

I don't also care about your intentions. Think before you write. Grow up.
    With all due respect (and I do mean that since I like you and most of the Aces boys), I thought it was funny because I know him and thus knew immediately where he was going with that (taking it to an extreme to mock the sidetracking of this thread). You don't get to decide what goes on this forum unless somebody made you a mod.
  • Prep768
    2581 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Really?

I don't care about your subsequent backtracking. That was bad taste and appallingly offensive and has no place in these forums or anywhere else.

With all due respect (and I do mean that since I like you and most of the Aces boys), I thought it was funny because I know him and thus knew immediately where he was going with that (taking it to an extreme to mock the sidetracking of this thread). You don't get to decide what goes on this forum unless somebody made you a mod.

In my opinion the joke was in bad taste - but this is what noodles is about, am I correct? I'll admit that dark humour such as this is beyond me as joking about aids, disabilities and cancer just isn't funny to me.

This doesn't mean others have to like, or dislike, his sense of humour or indeed not post comments on this public forum regarding their opinion - mods or not, as long as they abide by the rules.

The thread naturally evolved to an AA discussion and derailed to why people use it - however - Noodles (who doesn't play the game yet comes on the forum to troll and mysteriously appeared, I'm sure by coincidence ;) , as Chillmatik_86 mentioned his situation of why he has used it in the past) both him and Mammibo tend to jump at any chance to gang up on Chill in, frankly, with quite an immature manner.

Love you Fisk, sloppy hugs & kisses
    Prep
  • fisknyllet17
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Prep768 wrote: »

Really?

In my opinion the joke was in bad taste - but this is what noodles is about, am I correct? I'll admit that dark humour such as this is beyond me as joking about aids, disabilities and cancer just isn't funny to me.

This doesn't mean others have to like, or dislike, his sense of humour or indeed not post comments on this public forum regarding their opinion - mods or not, as long as they abide by the rules.

The thread naturally evolved to an AA discussion and derailed to why people use it - however - Noodles (who doesn't play the game yet comes on the forum to troll and mysteriously appeared, I'm sure by coincidence ;) , as Chillmatik_86 mentioned his situation of why he has used it in the past) both him and Mammibo tend to jump at any chance to gang up on Chill in, frankly, with quite an immature manner.

Love you Fisk, sloppy hugs & kisses
    Prep
    If you look up bad taste in the dictionary you'll find a picture of Noodles face, covered in bird entrails, smiling up at you.

I'm against bullying in whatever form so I hope you're wrong when it comes to that part.
  • Sciolist
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Did my reply just get deleted? fml. I ain't writing that again. I can tell you in a party later what I think Chill.
    Happens to me every so often. Sometimes it goes to moderation to pass.... I don't get it

I'm not sure that's it. I read a long post of yours a few days ago that suddenly didn't exist. It can't have gone to moderation first as I read it. Then you posted something much shorter but similar a bit later. There was definitely nothing in it that required moderation and if it broke the rules you'd know about it.

No idea what's wrong but it's quite strange.

EDIT - Just remembered it was about how all classes can be at fault for not playing the objective. It disappeared!
  • HuwJarz
    3127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Really?

Ok, I appreciate your sentiment, but where so we draw the line? Jokes about disabled people?Jokes about people's colour? Jokes about the Holocaust? Jokes about people getting mowed down in cars or lorries? Jokes about people getting shot at festivals? I'm sure that most people here would find that abhorrent, and in the same way, if there is one person that has seen someone die of aids on these forums, or been connected with it, I'm sure they will not be laughing either.

I am fully entitled to call out when I think something has stepped over the line of basic decency. I don't need to be a mod to call it out. I just need to be a decent sort of person who will not, and cannot find it funny in the slightest.

@LOLGotYerTags . Please advise where the line is in term of offensiveness.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    7295 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    IMO, Knowing him doesn't make it any less offensive to others in a public setting.

There are times and places for dark humour like that, Publicly in an open gaming forum isn't really the place to be fair.

Technically speaking, It does actually violate the Forum Guidelines and the EA Terms Of Service for vulgar and inappropriate content.

So, On this occasion, I have moved the post and any posts quoting it to the trash.

@Loose_Noodles
    I recommend you don't post anything like that again, There are lines that should not be crossed.