Weekly Debrief

Is M1903 Experimental some kind of trollgun like Colibri?

Granathar
249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Today new medals are unlocked, so I quickly proceed to do some "quests". 20 kills with 10-A? Lol, you mean in 5 minutes or something? 20 kills with Mondragon? Easy. 20 kills with MG15? Well, after MG14 I feel how badly underpowered is this gun as I was outgunned by basically anyone, but it's still usable. Not so good, but OKAY. 20 kills with 1903 Experimental? WTF? It was the most painful 20 kills with primary weapon in my BF1 history so far. I actually tried to find any kind of niche for this gun and it fails basically everywhere.

In CQC you are outgunned even by bolt action rifles that also need to reload their clip first. Even my mouse started talking to me (it was so bad I started to have delusions) and asking why am I doing it to her "I thought we were friends" - she told me as I brutally mashed LPM in order to do ANY damage at 30 m distance. It would be faster if I just did banzai bayonet charge at this guy, 30 meters is not so far - maybe he won't notice. At larger distances it's easier to kill a guy using slingshot with rubber projectile. It hits barely stronger than Autismatico, but it's not even full auto. Just what the hell?

Comments

• AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Granathar wrote: »
    In CQC you are outgunned even by bolt action rifles that also need to reload their clip first.
    You need to get a faster trigger finger. I can easily take out Assaults in close quarters with the M1903 experimental.
  • Granathar
    249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2017
    You need to get a faster trigger finger. I can easily take out Assaults in close quarters with the M1903 experimental.

My mouse is still resentful to me. If I had cheat 3-clicks-by-clicking-once-magic-button like I had in my previous mouse it would be better probably. But why just not make it automatic or decreasing it's theoretical RPM while buffing damage?
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In CQC you are outgunned even by bolt action rifles that also need to reload their clip first.

Easily... lol Potentially or possibly would be a better choice of words.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    For a small infantry focused maps it could be a weapon of choice for scout. I used it for a while during the farm of 15 tripwire kills and got a service star at the end. Not a bad experience as not many players expect a close encounter with scout.
  • AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Easily... lol Potentially or possibly would be a better choice of words.
    "Easily" is more accurate, for me at least.
  • heresPaul
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven’t even got A kill with it yet, I’ve barely used the thing at all but when I did even when I got the drop on someone they wouldn’t die, I’d just get +47 after shooting them about 50 times, they either escape or kill me, I know there’s a gun challenge you need 40 kills(?) i don’t think my pad will survive that
  • AaronTheZombie
    My mouse is still resentful to me. If I had cheat 3-clicks-by-clicking-once-magic-button like I had in my previous mouse it would be better probably.
    For controllers there is an option to decrease the input threshold for triggers. Is there for mouse? It might help you.
  • ElliotLH
    8557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never got on with it but I did recently play a game of Frontlines on Argonne where a scout in my squad went 100+ and topped the board using it. First time I've seen someone on Xbox get that many kills when playing only infantry.
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love it so I can't relate, great fun if you you're fast on the trigger and limited recoil keeps me on target. Not to mention all that ammo so as not to worry about reloading, it's the only reason I play scout atm.

CQC with flares, fun for storming flags if you ask me.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a guy with 27 stars on it the other day, PS4

I was truly amazed