I'm at Cavalry level 38 now, and simply do not see the point of playing this class anymore.
To give you an example:
1. I start the Galicia map as Cavalry - and doesn't even make it to the B flag, as an Assault player takes me out with his Hellriegel. For some reason the Hellriegel inflicts insane damage to the Cavalry class.
2. Respawn as Cavalry and gets taken out by a Support player with a MG14, from a mile away - didn't even see the player who killed me.
3. Respawn as Cavalry, tries to perform a lance charge, it fails, horse gets stuck to a fence. Get shot up by various enemy players.
4. Respawn as Cavalry and gets taken out by an Artillery truck, before I could even make it to A flag to recapture it.
5. Respawn as Cavalry and gets taken out by a plane, before I could even make it to A flag.
So, I have already died five times, and simply not keen on respawning as Cavalry class again for the sixth time. Instead I respawn as Support and immediately get some kills.
I get incredibly annoyed by the excessive noise that the horse makes when you're moving around on the map with it. Why doesn't a tank or artillery truck make a massive noise when it's near you, before taking you out? Your armor is simply not as strong as a tank or truck, but for some reason your movements are "advertised" every second .
I'm done with Cavalry.