Invisibility cloak

nickking360
39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Can anyone tell me where the hell this guy came from?

http://xboxclips.com/nickking/13a77338-34c8-4cf9-875a-42d557f11069

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The invisibility glitch has been around for a while now.
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The invisibility glitch has been around for a while now.

First time I've experienced it, a good way to get a lot of kills I suppose :)
  • Mearen1911
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's been around since April. They fixed it but brought it back with one of the summer updates. That's due to bad coding practices.
  • KorpusDraige
    2309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    It's been around since April. They fixed it but brought it back with one of the summer updates. That's due to bad coding practices.

Longer than that. It's been around since Battlefield 4.
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was on a roll the other day running and gunning, I ran into a house and a minute later got stabbed from the front by an invisible man who only appeared when the melee kill animation started. First and only time but damn what a buzz kill.
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    see IND they made a funny video clip about it, IND always calls out and shows this issues, so they will get fixed.
    it's a lot of work to do it , that is why you don't see it a lot.