"I never encountered a cheater in this game"

Granathar
249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 2017
With dedication to everybody thinking that cheaters are actually being banned and that only "blantant cheater" is a cheater and the rest is just incredibly good at the game.

This guy made it to 120 lvl, 50 lvl medic and 100 stars for M1907. He was cheating for very, very long time.

Feels nice, isn't it? They are among us, and some of you actually believe that if they are not one shotting people from Colibri through 3 walls then they are clean.

Comments

• Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    There's a 200+ page thread on the topic.. not that it matters though since your post will be removed. The video is quite good though, but nobody here will see it unless you find another way to point people to it other than linking. There are gymnastics involved you know.

ed - and after having watched it, I loved that he worked in the "cheaters are customers too" bit. Dumbest thing said by a game company executive... ever. For those wanting to see the video, the YT channel name is "Rogue-9".
  • Granathar
    249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    There's a 200+ page thread on the topic.. not that it matters though since your post will be removed. The video is quite good though, but nobody here will see it unless you find another way to point people to it other than linking. There are gymnastics involved you know.

ed - and after having watched it, I loved that he worked in the "cheaters are customers too" bit. Dumbest thing said by a game company executive... ever.

That's funny with this "naming and shaming". I could understand that if this video was a weak proof. But actually it's pretty solid and this guy probably was already banned for a week. They are basically defending cheaters here. Maybe author could do a version of video with nick grayed out so it could pass the censorship?
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I saw the video. Unfortunately, the logic for most people who play this game is "no aimbot = no hacks".
  • 5hadyBrady
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

ed - and after having watched it, I loved that he worked in the "cheaters are customers too" bit. Dumbest thing said by a game company executive... ever. For those wanting to see the video, the YT channel name is "Rogue-9".

This sort of neo-stockholm syndrome I see among forum goers is part of the problem I think. This happened to me as well last year. I wanted to show everybody how bad the cheating really is just by launching the game and joining some random servers through spectate. When I post the video I'm swarmed by a bunch of stockholm syndrome forum members who are shaming, arguing and yelling at me for nothing other than pointing something out. On one hand I have sympathy for them because the cheating's so bad, if not funneled into a certain thread would probably take over the entire forum. On the other hand, the problem is never, EVER, going to be solved if the topic of cheating turns into this sort of "forbidden fruit" nobody is allowed to talk about. Or if they are, it's all dumped in a 900 page thread nobody even bothers reading anymore because it reminds them how bad it really is. I'm just saying, the current method used to tackle the problem of cheating is more than likely aiding the cheaters. And that's certainly not good.
  • BigF33t_13
    6719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

5hadyBrady wrote: »

This sort of neo-stockholm syndrome I see among forum goers is part of the problem I think. This happened to me as well last year. I wanted to show everybody how bad the cheating really is just by launching the game and joining some random servers through spectate. When I post the video I'm swarmed by a bunch of stockholm syndrome forum members who are shaming, arguing and yelling at me for nothing other than pointing something out. On one hand I have sympathy for them because the cheating's so bad, if not funneled into a certain thread would probably take over the entire forum. On the other hand, the problem is never, EVER, going to be solved if the topic of cheating turns into this sort of "forbidden fruit" nobody is allowed to talk about. Or if they are, it's all dumped in a 900 page thread nobody even bothers reading anymore because it reminds them how bad it really is. I'm just saying, the current method used to tackle the problem of cheating is more than likely aiding the cheaters. And that's certainly not good.

You really don't know how to use logic, do you? If everyone in the "200 page" thread, posted separate threads, then no one could ever find anything on this forum. Cheating exists. It'll exist tomorrow. It'll exist 20 years from now. Go play some Black Ops 2. You want to see cheating? You want to see how well VAC works. Or lets talk about punkbuster.

And obviously, you couldn't be bothered to read the forum rules, that YOU agreed to. Whether you think they are fair, YOU agreed to them.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    There's already a thread regarding this topic, I recommend if you want to discuss this topic to do it in that thread and abide by the forum guidelines..

-CB

This discussion has been closed.