In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Revision 56

crabman169
9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Shoutout to @BFBulletin for these every revision

DL68FQAWkAAygg4?format=jpg&name=small

Again; no legendary m1900 nor any ITNOTT Blues or whites.

I'm starting to lean with the conspiracy that they have been either deleted or didn't make the build or whatever reason

Comments

• Ploodovic
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thank you for this post. Saving my scraps this week.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

I'm starting to lean with the conspiracy that they have been either deleted or didn't make the build or whatever reason

This is less of a far-fetched conspiracy; its pretty much a legitimate theory now. However, I doubt that DICE will admit to it.

• tostirooster
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah it's getting kinda REALLY FRICKING STRANGE that there are still no skins to be seen anywhere (apart from those very select few). I have obtained a whole bunch of the vehicle skins though. And what in the hell happened to all the melee weapons? I would have liked some of them. But hey, still no official word on any of it.
    If they weren't approved for whatever reason, couldn't they have just made a quick comment about that somewhere, so we at least know what happened?
  • robmcewen
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still no Blue or white skins for the new DLC weapon and it's be out for a month now, If someone at DICE has lost the art folder for the new weapons I can go on Microsoft paint and make you some new one's.

Better still say what you guy want and I'll see what I can do.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They still seem to be putting out skins for the ilya muromets though. So that should mean the Tsar files are there, right?
  • Ploodovic
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The legendary skin for the M1900 is in the CTE, so you have to come up with another theory, than that they “lost” the files, about that one.
  • crabman169
    9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Pretty *rooster* move to set this revision up then have the servers go down for two hours plus download times.

Why not have the new revision set up after the update?
    Sorry that's too much foresight for this game
  • AaronTheZombie
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Logged in, bought a superior, got a repeat, logged out. I'm getting too tired of the Battlepack system in this game to even try anymore.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been waiting for Sjorgen legendary to be available through exchange. And 1900 skin isn't comign at all looks like.
  • von_Campenstein
    2654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Shotgun skins are few and far between, still only have 1 legendary. Only the von Kluck here I don't have and that weapon is well...
  • dj4047
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Logged in, bought a superior, got a repeat, logged out. I'm getting too tired of the Battlepack system in this game to even try anymore.

Agreed. Unless something shows up in the exchange I dont even bother. If I only have 1 of the Legendaries available in a revision, I can buy 100 superiors and get a duplicate everytime.
  • boutneus
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    C'est le trash, no?
  • SFSeventh
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Where are the Tzar blue and white ones ???
  • AaronTheZombie
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SFSeventh wrote: »
    Where are the Tzar blue and white ones ???
    Vaporware
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I don't understand. You just log in for battlepacks as opposed to playing the actual damn game?
  • AaronTheZombie
    edited October 12
    Djoenz wrote: »
    I don't understand.
    That is obvious. Perhaps you should take a moment to think about it thoroughly. If you still need help after that I'll answer your question.
  • Fleetwood1987
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12
    More junk, nothing new.

Sort of how I always think the next Battlefield will be better than the previous...
  • ShadowBlitzer0
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks a bad week for Skins. Got most of the ones for guns i will use. Got four of the Legendary skins and a few of the blue ones. Its a year into this game and they appear to have become lazy with skins and thats even with a DLC drop last month. Surely they should be crammed full of Tsar skins.
  • BrianLocal1
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    only need the smg08 one so wish me luck.
  • crabman169
    Djoenz wrote: »

I don't understand. You just log in for battlepacks as opposed to playing the actual damn game?

To be fair I don't blame him; I literally did the same thing today