DICE - What have you done to BF1?

B1SHY
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 12
You have stuffed this game up so bad I'm considering not playing it.....

Cant Spot enemy, unless they are 20 feet in front of you !!!!
Enemy icons... cant tell who is who!!!!
Bonus Points not working when you put a squad boost on!
No longer able to sit in a Queue in any server!!!!

Not to mention a few others

Comments

• DeLtAuk2004
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not being able to queue is pretty disgusting i imagine that will be back next patch .
  • StRaXD
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Colors are awful,i barely can see spotted enemies from plane.
  • uz_bolderaju
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same problem , cant spot , cant wait in Queue . This patch is even worse that previous .
  • Jumpy-B-L
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same problem , cant spot , cant wait in Queue . This patch is even worse that previous .

Don't worry. It's DICE. You only need wait a month for problem to (maybe) be resolved.
  • Blazk029
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I CAME TO THE FORUMS TO SAY THE SAME THING. What have you done DICE?!

1.) Icons are no longer seeable unless very close, everyone on my team was shooting at teammates thinking they were enemies.

2.) No More server queue? Why NOT?

2.) I like the graphic options...that's a good idea.

The game is just FINE how it is, the more you tinker with it, the less desirable it becomes ( MANY people say the same thing in games) . I love Battlefield, especially BF 1. Please restore a few things back to the way they were before this update. I appreciate the fixes for things that NEED to be fixed like glitches, but please, PLEASE stop changing unnecessary things, thank you.

- Blazk0
  • sstinkyballz
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    First game on new update, server crashed going from first to second phase on operations
    Next game "server has disconnected" suddenly.
    Think i'm done with BF1
  • navihani0
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice will hotfix it, just wait for few weeks for a hotfix.
  • jrmpt
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't forget that ammo pouch isn't resupplying the nades

• Wandereru
    312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not to mention it's constantly kicking me into offline mode
  • Clarence_6000
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What about the bayonet charge? Is it broken on PC?
  • trig0tron
    292 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I can't even see my objectives... the translucency slider doesn't work. You can't make anything brighter, or have UI color.

• zNoMz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this.....
    1st
    the server queueing isnt working....always on server full and cant join....

2nd
    the opacity on icons are barely visible.....
    on a plane i need to be around 20 feet to see icons which are and have to fire at them first to check if enemy or friendly....
    i dont even know where im flying coz even objective icons are hard to see....
    on land im wasting ammo on infantry firing at friendlies.....wasting overheat or reload cooldowns on tanks since the icons are i dunno..is small and hard to know is its red or blue too...
  • madcow0812
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have to agree, wtf did they do to the spotting ? That is why there is hardcore. Yet again, dice fixes one thing and completely screws up something that wasn't broke. It is amazing these guys still have jobs. What a waste of what was working.
  • CPU_UK
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Friend or Foe, can't tell the difference any more :-(
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The icons i can live with but removing the option to queue is pretty unforgivable . I would like to know the reasoning behind that one . And ask them how freinds or parties are meant to get in the same server now ? Is it some mis-thought way to force players into different game modes or servers or do they tjink playeres queueing cause the server lags for some. i dont know but i shall expect its implementation back in the next update .
  • poseidonss
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are we going back to a beta? The game is working every patch with less stability.
  • Trokey66
    4706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Icons look fine to me and I was placed in a queue.

I'm on PS4.
  • P1asma
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jumpy-B-L wrote: »

Don't worry. It's DICE. You only need wait a month for problem to (maybe) be resolved.

And you're being nice. More like 3 months...or as EA always says...SOON
  • Kajjal
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lag is much better, spotting, player tags and server queuing broken now ;)
  • Zavrix1
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I thought the cte was set up so these sorts of issues wouldn't make it into the retail game. Don't they test the patch on their first?