A thank you to Dice.

R1ckyDaMan19
48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 12
"Added key bindings for Bayonet Charge (separate from Melee key binding)"

Thank you so much for that, I can go back to using a bayonet again now.

Comments

• Sierra_Hotel_1
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What was the idea behind this change? I don't want melee and bayonet on separate keys!
  • trip1ex
    1468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 12
    i'd guess the idea is to not accidentally activate melee when you want to do bayonet or vice versa.

I've done that a few times myself, but ...I am not going to give bayonet another key. Didn't seem like a big deal. But I guess it didn't take much to add this capability.
  • Wandereru
    312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You can have the same key for meele and bayo charge but put bayo on hold button to activate instead of pressing.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12
    I like sneaking up behind folk and stabbing slashing or whatever, silent gratifying kills, that does not work when you sneak up behind a guy and go to use melee and your guy goes charging past em like a loony.
  • Astr0damus
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like sneaking up behind folk and stabbing slashing or whatever, silent gratifying kills, that does not work when you sneak up behind a guy and go to use melee and your guy goes charging past em like a loony.

Yeah I'm on console, so when that happened to me after a few times I just removed bayonets from all my weapons.
  • Head3masher
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It works pretty well tbh.