Martini Henry Sniper and Hellriegel Defensive.

IIRogueMachineII
1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Recently I've decided to two of the level 10 weapon variants, the Martini Henry Sniper and Hellriegel Defensive. Tried both for a short while after initially unlocking both of them and after picking them up again i think i might have unearth a gun to use more, the Hellriegel Defensive. The Martini Henry Sniper has strange accuracy aim at them centre mass no hitmarkers and I've hit people when previously aiming there gets no hit.???? The Hellriegel Defensive is really what the factory should be. Not the best accuracy when its not bipoded and actually seems to have decent hip fire. Having been a Hellriegel user I've gone cold turkey but might be back again.

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If I feel like trolling people up close with a sniper I use the martini sniper.

"I like to see the whites of my enemies eyes before I fire a brautwurst sized bullet into their face" lol
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Martini sniper is accurate, but it has a very slow bullet speed, and therefore a significant bullet drop on longer ranges. Because of the recoil, you can’t even see where your bullet lands, so adjusting your aim becomes a lottery. With the damage reduction in those longer ranges, you really need a headshot to be effective. Because of this, the sniper scope is counterintuitive for the Martini; a Marksman scope would be better, but then, maybe it would be too powerful.

The Martini is better suited for close range, where the damage is high and the bullet drop insignificant. And if you’re comfortable with a sniper scope in close quarters, use the sniper variant.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    The Martini sniper is accurate, but it has a very slow bullet speed, and therefore a significant bullet drop on longer ranges. Because of the recoil, you can’t even see where your bullet lands, so adjusting your aim becomes a lottery. With the damage reduction in those longer ranges, you really need a headshot to be effective. Because of this, the sniper scope is counterintuitive for the Martini; a Marksman scope would be better, but then, maybe it would be too powerful.

The Martini is better suited for close range, where the damage is high and the bullet drop insignificant. And if you’re comfortable with a sniper scope in close quarters, use the sniper variant.

When using I don’t bother anything over 150 metres. It just has an accuracy problem in my view. The bullet doesn’t actually go where you’ve aimed it sometimes and I’m not even trying headshots. Just centre mass body shots. Love the Martini Infantry and the sniper scope is a bit over kill. Marksman Scope would have been better.
  • MurfCr
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer the Martini inf. version. Knobregil defensive is okay I do like my red dots.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    I prefer the Martini Henry Infantry as well, at least you where you point it usually hits.
  • A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    If I feel like trolling people up close with a sniper I use the martini sniper.

"I like to see the whites of my enemies eyes before I fire a brautwurst sized bullet into their face" lol

It's more of a breakfast sausage really.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That is true.... Just think brautwurst sounds funnier