How to report a cheater on ps4?

Comments

• TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It’s a bug with lag. Only cheats you can get for PS4 are lagswitches and those are very obvious and very, very rare.
  • TamKingski
    1729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you really think somebody is using cheats/hacks or exploits the best way would be to record the incident using ps4s built in video capture then upload it to youtube and send it to the moderation team for whichever game your playing. Video evidence is very hard to dispute and is easy for a mod to determine any wtongdoing and usually results in action being taken against the cheater.
  • ghost_avenger006
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've just came a cross an invisible player on ps4 how had 30 kills and one death this a glicth or cheating and at the end of the match he had 54 kills and 4 deaths without me even seeing him just an invisible screen no orenge highlight just an empty kill cam with hostile players spawning out of thin air were the camera says the invisible player should be?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a glitch, I've had platoon member say I'm invisible once and visa versa

It happens
  • digga11
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Known issue but they don’t usually stop invisible that long. Got the vid put it up.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've just came a cross an invisible player on ps4 how had 30 kills and one death this a glicth or cheating and at the end of the match he had 54 kills and 4 deaths without me even seeing him just an invisible screen no orenge highlight just an empty kill cam with hostile players spawning out of thin air were the camera says the invisible player should be?

Going 54-4 is not that big of a deal an probably just a skilled player on fire... I have also come across invisible players once and he had an elite kit on a supply-drop gamemode... I DM him telling him he was invisible and he wasn´t aware of this himself....
  • WetFishDB
    1962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's a glitch. A few people have experienced and taken video's of invisible players in the past - myself included. You can tell it isn't a cheat otherwise the persons stats would be waaaay better than they are. I suspect most of the time they are entirely unaware.
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This sounds more like incoming suppression + RBD, a bug/glitch or latency issues. I have never seen any evidence or someone proved its even possible to put a hack inside an application over PSN.

What you describe seems like a very common thing alot of players experiencing. I'm sorry but this issue is probably on your end.
  • noaccess4me2
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anything is possible.. Has anyone played on the west coast servers in the evening and seen the guys running the MG 1917s that have no recoil ,shoot like lasers and never over heat? Also isn't posting a video of someone cheating against forum rules?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anything is possible.. Has anyone played on the west coast servers in the evening and seen the guys running the MG 1917s that have no recoil ,shoot like lasers and never over heat? Also isn't posting a video of someone cheating against forum rules?

I don't know how you know the other guy is super accurate and has no overheating since there really isn't a overheating animation from the opponents side.

MG1917 pretty good since update and if he is burst firing he won't overheat.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anything is possible.. Has anyone played on the west coast servers in the evening and seen the guys running the MG 1917s that have no recoil ,shoot like lasers and never over heat?

Everybody put your tinfoil hats, he already knows cause he died !!!
  • noaccess4me2
    [url="
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    [url="

Ok...thats someone that has a controller with a rapid fire option so it doesn't overheat cause he is technically burst firing.

Scrubby...low...but not a hack. Just a modded controller.
  • noaccess4me2
    It's pretty accurate for a LMG. Does the rapid fire help that also? Is it safe to remove my tinfoil hat now?
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fort devaux on the roof...

Ghost players....

Ghost players seems to be getting more frequent lately....
  • Claypole1
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The PS4 automatically saves the last 15 minutes of gameplay, so if anything unsusual happens, just save the clip and share it on here.

I do experience stuff that makes me think somebody might be hacking, but lag will do that...
  • VBALL_MVP
    It's pretty accurate for a LMG. Does the rapid fire help that also? Is it safe to remove my tinfoil hat now?

But that's not cheating. That's just using a accurate gun.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

But that's not cheating. That's just using a accurate gun.

It's okay he knows it's cheating let him be :D You can't argue with common folk ! For them you are automatically cheating period
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Um isn't that player bipoded with the m1917 or something like that? That thing has next to no recoil
  • jimmyswaggerz82
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2018
    Jal-89 wrote: »
    This sounds more like incoming suppression + RBD, a bug/glitch or latency issues. I have never seen any evidence or someone proved its even possible to put a hack inside an application over PSN.

What you describe seems like a very common thing alot of players experiencing. I'm sorry but this issue is probably on your end.

So are you saying lag?Or that I'm a bad player?I don't play everyday if that makes a difference? And the instance I referred to the two hackers went 128-2 and the other was like 80-0 or close to it.I don't go on YouTube and cheat my way through games.Someone showed me a video of people going underneath the map,and then could get on top and into walls.I just feel if your using things to cheat the game its stupid to play.